Future EMC needs your Help. SMP10-30 + I am Actually From the Future.

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by IamSaj, Jul 28, 2012.

?

Will you Join The Force?

I will. 81 vote(s) 75.7%
I am a Low Fat Sherbet Pig (Exterminate Me) 34 vote(s) 31.8%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. How exactly has this turned into Batman v. Batman? Not that it isn't awesome.
  2. IamSaj.
    Is there any tekkit servers.
    I know how to make a Nuclear reactor and sabotage it by making it overheat and blow up the world power all your machines.
    oidgod, Chascarrillo and nnnnmc1 like this.
  3. We have way too many Batmans over here :)
    Actually, it's grey-blue Batman v. Black Batman
  4. Batman V Batman :eek:

:Batmanception:
    Mikeguy2225 likes this.
  5. I see what you did there
  6. -/-/-/-/---/-/-/--/-/--/-/---------//////-/------/. This is the language of the future. If I truly are from the future tell me what this means.
  7. Well since this does not apply to the Royal Tomato Family I guess I will just sit back and watch you people in your misery.
  8. It says PandasEatRamen is the best EVER.
  9. Can i haz mods so i can hax sherbet pigs?
  10. Can I ask shelter from the Royal Tomato Family? I can provide good earth to grow more baby tomatoes. (Get it? Terr like Terran?
    Jeanzl2000 likes this.
  11. Im a ROBOT. I can hack them! Or. I can sit around and eatch you guys suffer.:p i choose the second one
  12. Welcome! You have been accepted as a guest in the Royal Tomato Family!
  13. Thank you Tomato Royals! We shall survive this event!
  14. Alert: I have recently discovered that the Low Fat Sherbet Pigs have very limited time travel capabilities. My lairs alert system had detected an intruder in S_VII: Unconventional Ordnance. He is currently in Soundproof Chamber XVI, with plenty of food and water. He is unwilling to explain how he came to our time. I currently turned on the sound system, and am playing Nyan Cat on loop. More information soon, as soon as he gives in.
  15. I just make another server with a sherbet pig hub so they can chat there and leave emc lol. If not ill survive?
  16. I'm Not On There :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
  17. War? Hackers? Militia? Future? let this face do the talking.... Of course I'll join! Every Militia needs a TNT expert :rolleyes:

IamSaj likes this.
  18. May I Be a guest in the Royal Tomato Family?
    I can be like a ninja.
    Causing confusing wherever I go.
    I can sabotage Enemies and make fake traps (Refers to the Yogcast's The Wall Event)
    Plus I can probably make medicine for the Royal Tomatoes.