Free ultra fast bamboo farm

Discussion in 'Share Your EMC Creations' started by Envine, Aug 8, 2023.

1. if you need infinite chests/bamboo? Head over to +bamboo on utopia to enjoy a farm that produces about 90k bamboo an hour.
    You wont be able to keep up with chest crafting.
  2. Good luck, warrior.
  3. Been there.
    Crafted a few stacks of chests before getting tired. No bamboo touched the lava while I was there :D

Thank you! :D:D
    KatydidBuild likes this.
  4. Visite today, works awesome for sure. Thanks envĂ­e!
    Fred_TWK likes this.
  5. Just a small FYI: there's at least another +bamboo on utopia. I got brought there first and I was very confused, because I could not find where the drops could be.

For those that visit: you are looking for a small chamber where a drop chute ends in lava.

@Envine: if it is possible, maybe you could change the tag to a unique one? +bamboodrop or something of the sort?
  6. Y
    yeah I realised when I set it up I might make it bam or something when I get on
    Fred_TWK likes this.
  7. Hello, +bam now works :D
    Fred_TWK likes this.
  8. just saying its cinda slow but also probely 1 of the best farms
    Envine likes this.
  9. Update!

You can now repair you're tools here along side gathering bamboo. Redstone lamps opposite each furnace indicate that the furnace is ready to be collected. There is also a enchanting area & repair anvils

You also have access to free nether stalk/vines & sugar cane by pressing the "teleport to exterior of farm" button.
    You can collect the green dye by pressing "teleport to green dye collection"
    you can collect raw cacti by pressing "teleport to cactus output"
    And you all also have access to free wool of all colours at /v 5075 on utopia.
    EfficiencyV and Fred_TWK like this.