[FREE THINGS CLICK 4 INFO] Which server do you call your home?

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by Gap542, Jan 8, 2013.

1. Go to smp4 it needs something new their.
    PRO_G4NGST4 likes this.
  2. well at the moment i was talking about smp2 but it goes for every other server
    codygraw101 likes this.
  3. Smp4 all the way. We have active mega malls, a tomato face, and a chicken mod lives there. That and lava walls.

4. Lol lava walls
  5. What, 72volt has his res there! :p
  6. SMP4. Why? Everyone loves us, and because there aren't a lot of people on it, so you can build and chat occasionally without anyone interrupting, but if your a supporter, that doesn't matter.
  7. Should have added a poll
    jamesg003 likes this.
  8. Smp1 is great, so many people.
  9. My home server is smp4 however my favorite is smp2.
  10. I rather read comments as I want to know who voted what and where. I'm trying to choose an active server with some people that I know or that I could try and be friends and such.. (I'm friendless-except one..)

:Foreveralone:
  11. SMP 1 is always happenin!
  12. I started on SMP5, but after loss of alot of members I went over to SMP1 and now I'm on SMP3 because of friends :)
  13. In my opinion come to SMP4 alot of people ( including myself) will help you kick start your res! I feel we have a small mature community base...which can be frustrating at times.... although we have alot of long term players there. Some really good shops such as mine! hehe Come SMP4 i need friends lol
  14. Smp4 is my home server, and as I see it one of the most kept up server I've seen with how well the members get on rule breaking.
  15. SMP 1, You know why theres a 1 in smp1? because we are number 1. Yes we indeed are. :D
  16. I know you'll make the right choice and move to smp7.
    facu12301 and PandasEatRamen like this.
  17. I thought that was SMP8? At least the first, last and only time I went there it was.

Woot! I too am on SMP7 It gets my vote :D
    CommonSense_64 and cddm95ace like this.
  18. SMP9 all the way!
  19. smp2, it really is the best. we have a tardis.
    Squizzel_Boy likes this.
  20. I feel lonely here on smp3... If you want to have a friends we're waiting.