~Free stuff/Money~

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by _Paku, Aug 29, 2013.

1. I don't want rubbish things in my SC,ok?Because I don't want to find that 750r would have been better then the SC of stuff.
  2. That's a bit rude :/ You chose what you chose. It's not like it took 10 minutes and you had to cut off your left arm.. You just pressed some buttons :/
  3. Ok,I'm not trying to be rude,but it said random things,but not random junk.I'm just saying that.
  4. You accept what the lady gives you and say thanks with a big smile! If she is giving you something for FREE then you have to appreciate it.
    Haerhitman and Jcplugs like this.
  5. Well you see, this
    was pretty damn rude. You aren't paying anything at all and you chose to take an SC of FREE items, saying that you don't want any junk in it is very rude.
    Jake_bagby likes this.
  6. When will I be paid? Soon? or In a week?
  7. If I was Jcplugs I would be very tempted to make your SC be gravel, but knowing the nice person Jcplugs is she wouldn't do that.

Jcplugs, I done the survey but no need to make a chest up for me, I'm cool.
    cowland123, jkjkjk182 and Jcplugs like this.
  8. Not even gravel, gravel is too good. Dirt tbh XD But JC is too nice :p
  9. I didn't mean to be rude,and I actually think gravel could be useful for my project.
  10. I need to go through and find all of the people I need to pay :p I hope to get finished with the books and money first, Then I'll get to the Single Chests. Some are set up. I made about 20 DC's last night and set them up :)

Edit: Right now everyone who asked for the 750r Have been paid :D

I have 95 replies now and Will not be giving out anymore prizes for people who have given me information after those 95 :D Thanks everyone who answered the survey :D Sorry If your chest isnt set up right now :D
    jkjkjk182 and FDNY21 like this.
  11. thx