[FREE RUPEES] Check out EMC's Minecraft Forum thread!

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by JackBiggin, Jun 23, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I hope we will get New members through this thread by Jack on the MinecraftForum! It looks pretty cool and organized. And it will also look cool with some posts from our members.

P.s. Thanks for the rupees ;)
    xI_LIKE_A_PIGx and kevdudeman like this.
  2. I'm glad. It took 5 hours >_>
  3. 2 pages full of EMC members posting. We need some feedback from the minecraftforums community! They may think you guys are bribing us to post there!
    (Jk, but we need minecraftforum member posts!)
    xI_LIKE_A_PIGx likes this.
  4. Awesome! The minecraft-forum page looks magnificent! :D
  5. Nice job Jack, I commented. In the groups thing, it should be ".....makes IT really easy....", not is, and under "About Empire Minecraft" it should be "....have the power to SPAWN in....." not spawng. :)
    JackBiggin likes this.
  6. This should really reel in the newbies :)
  7. Looks great, will post :)
  8. xI_LIKE_A_PIGx likes this.
  9. (cough cough smp6 cough)
  10. Thanks, Jack and Kevdude !
  11. Yup :)
  12. I can't sign in to Minecraft Forums... :(
    Can I get the rupees for reading the entire 3 page, 57 comment thread... I would love to post there but I am banned for something I did long ago... Not saying more on that.

If not, I don't mind. It isn't life changing. :cool:
  13. Fix'd, thanks. :)
    xI_LIKE_A_PIGx and cddm95ace like this.
  14. I honestly think that new players should be sent to a more active and feature filled server first, then if they want they can move to a different server. SMP6 just doesn't fit that description, unfortunately.
  15. Posted \o3o/
  16. It's good to see SMP5 as a recommended server again :)
    jkjkjk182 and PandasEatRamen like this.
  17. About the recommended servers thing... SMP3 has been dead since I joined last April. I suggest we direct new players there as well.
  18. This is what I suggested to Jack, I think he's changing it around sometimes. :)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.