[FREE RUPEES] Check out EMC's Minecraft Forum thread!

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by JackBiggin, Jun 23, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Why would we want to send players to a dead server?... Wouldn't it make more sense to send them to the more active servers, so they can witness a more thriving community?
  2. If no new members join a dead server, it will stay dead. :)
  3. Been waiting for a thread in the forums! Finally!

I posted. Was just curious whether or not it is the first day. I am in Turkey for vacation and the time difference is quite weird.
  4. Sending about 10 new players will make it "undead" :)
    slash14459 likes this.
  5. Posted a thread on there..not sure how good it was though. Not all that good at writing them. :confused:
    xI_LIKE_A_PIGx likes this.
  6. Because my name was taken (god knows how :confused:)i put my name under "Dubeol" i also wrote my name at the end of my post.
    Keep up the good work. :D
  7. Why is SMP5 recommended?
  8. Why not?

And because it's a middle-ground between not enough players, and popular enough to hook people.
    jkjkjk182 likes this.
  9. Quick question, Are you counting the posts in the Minecraft forums thread?
  10. this server is the best... there is tutorial for newbies a nice size safe res build and huge wild and mining place.

Also ZOMBIE POTIONS RULE!!! i like this server a lot!
  11. I just noticed nfell2009 posted on the minecraft forums thread :eek:
  12. I think he needs to stop this temper tantrum he is having, its been going on for too long. At first I had some pity for him, but after seeing that he is continuing to be a baby about everything, Im glad he is gone.
  13. Yeah... not the ones on this thread
  14. Wait........ so EMC is only 2 years old?............................... Iv'e been on for almost 2 years YES!
  15. Added SMP3 as a "quiet" server to the thread. ;)
  16. so true
  17. With this new thread someone might want to update the guide for the new players since It seems like a few of the commands are missing
  18. It's being updated, it just takes time. :)

19. After it says |Friendly Staff| it should say superg64
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.