[Free Money #3]

Discussion in 'Business Listings' started by Equinox_Boss, Oct 4, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

1. Sent some money your way! Best of luck on your projects and send me pictures!
    JeffiGaming, Kabloofne and 607 like this.
  2. I'm currently not giving money for vouchers (trying to keep my donations in the lower 300k range) but if you have a project you would like to start and need a boost I would be happy to donate :)
  3. Giving away a little more money and then closing thread!
    dylan_frenette likes this.
  4. I'd like money to giveaway, my third year on EMC is in a few days and I just past one year as staff a couple days ago. So whatever you throw my way will be thrown again to the peoples for my 3rd year.. Don't know yet what they'll need to do to enter for the prizes but i'll get there.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  5. Hmm...well I usually dont need free money...but....

I am interested in a couple things. I would like to enter into the pumpkin carving contest this year but need some rupees for materials.
    Also, I have been needing to update my shop some more and need to purchase chests, signs, decorative stuff, and other building blocks.
    I am thinking 250K, but you can make it more or less if you want :)

If you give me some rupees, thanks! But if you don't, that's fine too.
    Thanks, Equinox_Boss no matter what your decision!
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  6. Congrats on 3 years on EMC and 1 year as staff! Sent some money your way :)

Sent some money your way. I am super excited to see what you will build! Best of luck on the contest :)
  7. Closed at OP's request.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.