free lance worker

Discussion in 'Products, Businesses, & Services Archives' started by dannydan, Feb 25, 2012.

1. i am aware of the investment required but i felt like i needed a break from shop running and i thought why not make some money in the process.

anyway can we end this discussion this page was only meant to be for people to do orders / requests
  2. i mean if there are any things you can think of that you could do, more than you stated before
  3. Alright, I have a wood-cutting job for you on SMP6, res 12102. If I am on, just PM me that you need a job. I will pay by the log you cut, 1r every 4 logs. I will provide saplings for you to replace the trees with. If you attempt to steal logs or saplings, you WILL be reported, however I know that most people are honest and wouldn't do that.
  4. I'm interested in the job come to my res: 6843 or comment me cause i love supplying people and getting a good wage so if you need a supplyer, here you go, ITS ME.:cool:
  5. i would be happy to do any job exept for mass digging

just let me know what u want and i will inform u if i wont do it if i dont reply consider it done within 1 week of the request. (i only say one week to make sure i dont have to play 24/7 to keep up with any orders)
  6. i would prefer if you didnt advertise yourself on this thread. if you are looking for work i suggest running your own thread. i also belive this goes against the rules for posting just to let you know.