Free Enchanted Diamond Pick!

Discussion in 'Products, Businesses, & Services Archives' started by Agent_Notch, Apr 6, 2012.

1. I should get it cuz i like turtles
  2. Q: What should turtles do with Picks?
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  3. i would like it because 1, im trying to get a shop running and i need mined stuff, 2, i am not a supporter and i pretty much only get r from my shop, 3, i love mining and the more ore i get the more i can sell, 4, an agent of notch is my friend (hint hint ;)),5,i am really bad at getting decent enchantments, even in creative... more to come when i think of them!
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  4. I got a feelin' this will go on ALL NIGHT!
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  5. knowing the enchantment would determan whether or not you actually need it -
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  6. Agent_Notch is awesome!!!
  7. You shouldn't ask for likes :)
    Equinox_Boss and Johnsface101 like this.
  8. I could use it. To be honest no reason really...
    I still need massive amounts of stone and other stuff to build my res. I'm able to make a diamond pick or 2 for myself, and find a few diamonds with it to make the next one, so I wouldn't NEED it.
    I'd simply appreciate a free pick, with a nice enchant to make mining go faster/easier^^

Just throwing my hat in ;P
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  9. I dont want the pick just though i would say hi, Hello :D
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  10. Hi
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  11. Hi

i still want the pic :)
  12. I want the pick please. :) My reason? I am starting up a mega shop, (my old one fell on hard times and no one comes) and any kind of enchantment, be it efficiency, unbreaking, fortune, or silktouch, would be a MASSIVE help to the creation and succesful running of the shop. Unbreaking could let me mine more of the blocks I will need to stock, efficiency will help with an obsidian farm. Fortune will allow me to collect ores and blocks more quickly, and silktouch would be the biggest help because it would allow me to obtain smooth stone more efficiently and save me resources on coal or charcoal. Also it would allow me to sell ores of item drops which cost a lot of money, which would help the cash-flow. Please consider me to give the pick to!

Thanks!

~Terr~
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  13. I Would LOVE That Pick Because I Am About To Show U Were The Ender Portal Is and because you are Epic for showing me where that mob spawner was!
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  14. Thanks for posting guys! :D
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  15. I need it to help me strip abandoned mineshafts of there mine tracks to help me construct my free rollar coster and I need it to mine redstone for the free automatic public farm I'm building.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  16. Ok, to the OP, it's bad form to fish for likes. Not trying to sound mean, but people will generally remember to like any post that they actually like.

To everyone else, I think posting the reason you'd like the pick is kind of moot since Agent_Notch stated a bit after the original post that he was just going to draw a name from a hat. Not that you can't post it anyway. :p I don't want the pick, really, though I am curious about what enchantment is on it.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  17. I am picking the ne out of the hat now guys!
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  18. Congrats firebox360, you are the winner. at 11:00 I will put a chest on my res containing the pick. On smp1 my res is 1527 and this is where you claim it from :D
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  19. Could u plz tell me wat enchantment it had?
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  20. sorry but they enchantment is still secret untill 11:00 and at that timr firebox360 can tell u guys if he wants :D sorry guys.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.