Free Enchanted Diamond Pick!

Discussion in 'Products, Businesses, & Services Archives' started by Agent_Notch, Apr 6, 2012.

1. Thanks lun4rX :D
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  2. Lun4rx FYI I use the money either for my res or selling rupees for jobs
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  3. Well i'm not a needy person but...
    I could use anything with efficiency due to my current smp9 project (10,000 block tunnel 3x3 with branches) and i've only done 2,000 blocks of it.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  4. Fine dont give it to me give it to someone else..... I totally respect that
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  5. Selling rupees for jobs?
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  6. well....yeah i have people doing stuff and i pay them like 300 R a week and so...
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  7. Creppaninga235 everyone has a chance to win it so good luck :D
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  8. *Sighs* Your right....I should buy a pickaxe for myself...heres a new reason. Do u know when you enchant, you need that green spheres from zombies,creepers,etc. Please dont laugh..
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  9. but when i go to the wild I ALWAYS get killed and losing my stuff like food,iron ore,coal,PICKS, and so forth
    Equinox_Boss and HylianNinja like this.
  10. ^ Exp^

I need it, cause, though I'm a diamond supportor, I use all my moniez to build and stuff! o.0 and I'm running low on diamonds currently to make another...
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  11. if you always lose all your stuff - why do you need anything? you won't keep it anyhow
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  12. Me too.:D
    Equinox_Boss and CreppaNinga235 like this.
  13. Dude this will be in a chest and be used only when i get armour on meh... by the way HylianNinga two things 1. Thanks for liking me! I got a trophy for that :D 2. How do u do that comment orange thing?
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  14. Thats what ive been telling these guys but they wont listen to me!
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  15. people are so gready. its free you get what u get.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  16. I would like it BECAUSE:

1. I spend most of my time in the wild
    2. I mine LOTS
    3. It will make you feel good about yourself... :3
    4. I might make a feel rupees off of it....
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  17. No problem and I see you answered your question.:)
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  18. I just clicked a random button and it worked! lol :D
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  19. I want it because it will help me mine.I donate diamonds from my every trip to the community on Smp7 and Smp8.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  20. Wow... I've never seen these much people so addicted to Dragon Cave.. Why is it so popular?
    Equinox_Boss likes this.