Four Kingdoms Project (In Progress)

Discussion in 'Share Your EMC Creations' started by Crazy1800, Apr 13, 2013.

1. I just bought a ton of wool for my mega mall...and now ima gon give it to you xD, gotta hate awesome projects :p
    Crazy1800 likes this.
  2. Two things, when should I give it to you, and i thought i had nether rack, turns out its netherbrick xD
    Crazy1800 likes this.
  3. I have yet to get more accurate numbers, so I would appreciate ya'll not buying stuff to donate it because I'd rather use everything up then get too much because ya'll are awesome :D. For the second place I used a lot less wool than expected, and a lot less obsidian. I'll be updating it with completely accurate numbers in the future :D
    five_star likes this.
  4. I'll be on in about 4 hours +. I was only able to get on for a few minutes haha
  5. I only liked that because It means i may donate less stuff xD
    Crazy1800 likes this.
  6. Updated donors list.
  7. Ill give you and extreme discount on stone bricks.. possibly 3k a dc when i get them in stock?
  8. Emptyed out my invent for you crazy, mining some more cobble, which I will turn into stone ATM, so expect more!
    Crazy1800 likes this.
  9. Currently I'm at 6 DC's, so I'll be interested in purchasing after I have a more accurate figure. I'd rather not buy a lot more than I need If you know what I mean :D
    You don't need to worry about that right now. If you really wanna help then would you be able to get netherrack and smelt that to make it netherbrick? It's easier but takes only a little more coal. If you name a price I'd be glad to pay it, assuming it's not extremely expensive haha
  10. Have a half DC of nether rack... mining coal now though, so smelt it in a bit
    Crazy1800 likes this.

11. Awesome! I really appreciate it :D
  12. Your projects pretty cool,though i do question the rebellions colours, I think you should have done the clours of the French Rebilion, Blue and Red, or White and Red, Red meaning Blood, White meaning peace, and Blue meaning equality.
  13. By pretty I mean REALLY! xD
  14. The reason I chose those colors was also because those others were already taken, and I want them to be as diverse as possible in style, but I appreciate the input :D
  15. Because my numbers are inaccurate with what I'll need, I'm likely going to end up with extras of stuff. If you donate stuff, please specify (Here or in a message) If you would like it back. If multiple people want the same thing back, it will be split evenly between them. If not, I will do either a drop party or sell them and do a giveaway (Probably the first one) when it is complete.

Small example:
    If three people donate stone brick and two want theirs back, 2/3rds will be split between them. 1/3rd is given away.
  16. Your mod status! What happend! kidding hehehe
    Looks like a great project, I got some wool lieing around i think if i got any ill let you know. If you need wool you could possibly work something out with beamer91, i know he has a lot.
  17. He's 1800. The mod is 1080.
    They are brothers beeteedubz.
    mba2012 likes this.
  18. All on my res with access signs.
  19. To add to all of pen's ones :p You type [ACCESS] a lot...
    PandasEatRamen likes this.
  20. That design is very nice, can't wait to see this finished. Never heard of the defscape texture pack before but perhaps I'll give it a try ;)