[Forum Suggestion] Profile button that lists all threads I started

Discussion in 'Suggestion Box Archives' started by NZScruffy, May 21, 2014.

1. Does this exist somewhere I don't know of?

I'd like a link somewhere that takes me to a list of all the threads I started. As I often loose them, or forget about them. ATM, I go into my Profile -> Postings -> (Scroll to the bottom) -> Find all threads by NZScruffy

Or I simply do a 'Advanced search' of all threads started by me.

I'd just like to make that all simpler with a button easily accessible In my profile drop-down menu, so i can go straight there.

2. Perhaps under the "Forums" tab, it could say "Your Threads" to the right of "What's New?"
  3. Well you can also go to the information tab on your profile and have all posts, all threads, and start a conversation options there. But if you are looking to add another button somewhere then yes that is actually extremely easy to do with this forum software. The only question would be where to put it?

I guess a button up by your inbox could work that just says "Content" or something. Which kind of follows with that area, as it is your little news area, so it would be easy to check whats going on with your threads.

Again, with XenForo doing something like this would be extremely easy, would take less then a minute to add in. So I support the idea, no harm in doing so really.