[forum game] When you realized emc/mc has taken you over...

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by mjnoe70, Aug 10, 2017.

?

Have you ever had a game invade your real life?

Yes, but not minecraft 0 vote(s) 0.0%
Yes, but only minecraft 4 vote(s) 36.4%
Yes, many times/many games 6 vote(s) 54.5%
Punt 0 vote(s) 0.0%
Only when dreaming! 0 vote(s) 0.0%
Pigmen Lives Matter 0 vote(s) 0.0%
I fix stuff using redstone. 1 vote(s) 9.1%
Never, you freak! 0 vote(s) 0.0%
Squirrel 0 vote(s) 0.0%
Dude you need help!!! 2 vote(s) 18.2%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Well, in hte past 24 hours I had two things happen IRL that helped me to come to the realization that EMC/MC has probably taken over my life!

1) I walked out to the pool yesterday asked the frogs in it if any where related to EvilToade.
    2) I woke up this morning "very tired" due to a games/pvp event last night. As I rolled out of bed I mumbled to myself I can't do that do many more elfin times.

Both of the above are true and both happened IRL. I thought they were funny and was going to share one in my status then thought I can't be the only one...

Please add something you wrote, said, thought, attempted IRL that was because of minecraft or emc. Please try to keep stuff clean, do not mention other servers names in your posts and this is really for things that happened but you can include fictional funnies too.
  2. To many times, nothing recent though.
  3. No worries! Feel free to share past events too. Sometimes the past is funnier than the present! If we were to put past games in I would likely have 100s of these types of events, but I did want to keep it to mc or emc related for this thread.
  4. Minecraft takes over when I'm trying to do something like plant crops or dig in my yard. Need bonemeal & maybe an efficiency shovel because in real life it's pretty hard to get crops to grow or dig a hole ;)

It's a good thing that I don't drive like I do in games like GTA but the thought sometimes hits me, like when I'm stuck in traffic. Not gonna lie, it would be pretty cool to have stunt jumps in random spots around the city
    CloverOcean, TomvanWijnen and mjnoe70 like this.
  5. I don't know if this counts, but when I play a lot of MC my dreams start to become minecrafty. HUD and all. And I tend to go throughout the day with mild anxiety about carrying too many items with me and a brief thought suddenly stops me with fear. "Did I save my spawn point when I slept last night?" of course, that's a split second thought before my mind jumps back to reality. And I tell myself I need to play less minecraft.

That was a year ago. Tends to happen to anyone when the brain is continuesly over stimulated by the same source.
  6. I was at taco bell this morning and a small sign behind some shrubs made me think I saw a baby zombie.
  7. Nice!
    MajorHaze likes this.
  8. i keep looking back making sure i dont get blown up by a creeper
    mjnoe70 likes this.