[FORUM GAME] War Of The Planets!

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by HanaY, Jan 20, 2013.

1. New information on new dimension:
    It appears to be... a collection of universes collectively merged...
    Causing chaos and discord...
  2. The Signal Has Been Traced! It's location: Lorien

WHAT THE HELL HOW WHAT NFELL WHAT DID YOU DO OMG NFELL HAS HAXXX NOW HE DESTROYED EMC OMG CRAAAPPPPP
  3. My everything.
    Grace launches a dark matter missile at Lorien.
  4. OOC: dafaq? What happened?
  5. Q73F-3JS9 fends off the attackers.
    It is discovered they were from Lorien.
  6. Missile has detonated. Lorien shall perish in fire.
    As for the other problem, after opening the gateway to the new dimension, It's...
    Breaking..... OUR universe.
    The gateway is similar to a black hole, only light can escape meaning it's like a two way street.
    The worst thing about this is, we might be safe from going in, but we aren't from anything that comes out; including switching the space of objects with objects in this... mix of universes.

We will not survive, nor shall we die.
  7. The Altar Congratulates Grace. The Altar also begins research in black hole technology, and multi-dimentional jumping and shifting.
    EDIT: The Altar is also continuing radiation scanning and microwave scanning, to make sure all planets are safe.
  8. My goodness. Umm....The Azimuth is in a state of panic. a council has been formed to discuss how to minimize the impact of this (Decision made by page 67).
  9. OOC: Wow I haven't posted here in a while.
    Fishletse requests to know what happened while our planet was sleeping.
    Also, a recent pirate attack has started to split our planet in two. Any help fixing this would be appreciated.
  10. The Altar begins to make superglue. It advises all other planets who care to work on this as well.
  11. "The End is coming, The End is coming!"
    It's already here.
    Grace thinks it has found a way to... disembody the hole in space and time. We must reverse the polarity and, perhaps it will save US, but with doing so, it will expand our universe... Literally. An infinite Universe is to be expanded, not by size, by stars, planets, asteroids and such.

But, what does this mean for Grace?
    Well, our solar system will be destroyed... if we are still at the blast site. We plan to leave the gate by making our solar system go into slip space. Once there we will wait it out, but this time in light. Supplies are to be sent to the pocket dimension.

12 posts until the great expansion.
  12. (universe isn't infinite, just that it's constantly expanding)
    The Altar begins research on gigantic carrier. It is planned to be 2x the size of the planet, and to carry the population of The Altar plus as much of our allies as possible.
  13. the Cyrus System has entered slip space. Any people needing contact may reach us through the pocket dimension.
  14. I reverse the polarity of my planet.
  15. Fishletse start developing weaponry which fires angry cats. (4 posts)
    In other news, we have populated a new planet and called it Ghostian as lots of paranormal activity has occurred there.
    In other, other news, we have used our latest technology to send our solar system into oblivion.
  16. The Altar's Carrier is almost complete! However, our microwave locators still detect microwave beams coming from Lorien! What could this mean?!?
  17. Grace wonders at the possibilities. Perhaps a... portal has opened there too.
  18. The Altar begins to explore Lorien.
  19. Grace investigates the possibility of our universe merging with one very similar (same physics) to stop the oncoming doom...
    However, this would cause some temporal time shifts and we would be at a standstill for a long time...
    Out of chara: Princebee, expect a PM from me... I think War of the Planets needs an upgrade... :>