Forum Game ''My Hill''

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Highbuddy, Aug 24, 2012.

1. I simply watch all of this from my Thunder Dragon. Not my hill.
  2. i make the hill so high it goes to space but i have a space helmet . nfell dies cus he has no oxegen
    my hill
  3. To blend in, I leap off my Thunder Dragon and settle onto a Nebula's saddle. Not my hill.
  4. I ride up on my magi, blending in with the sun, and fist bump you. Our space (The magi's magic protects me from suffocation)
    RED_Spy1 likes this.
  5. We have our dragons headbutt the hill, making it fall back to earth. Our space.
    Terr likes this.
  6. I see a "For Sale" sign and buy the hill.

My Hill
  7. I walk away from the hill. Not my hill!
  8. i send 50 creepers after nfell that chase him off the hill
    my hill
  9. send in a ocelot my hill
  10. i summon an enderdragon and mount it it destroys the hill and everyone whos on it at the time. i then use world edit to make another hill and kill the enderdragon with a super enchanted diamond sword i land on the new hill (i have loadsa xp now :p )
    MY HILL :D
  11. I use my Magi's magic to throw you off the hill and pull Nfell to the hill. Nfell's hill
    nfell2009 likes this.
  12. I let terr up!

Our Hill ;)
  13. Terr and RED_Spy1 are in space on our dragons. Terr stays off the hill in space. Nfell's hill
  14. Creeperslayer tries to come back up, but one of my pillows is tired and takes a nap. On top of creeperslayer, which suffocates him. Nfell's hill
  15. Thanks! :D

I let RED_Spy1 up Our Hill!
  16. Runs up the hill, carrying snacks for everyone! Don't kill me! Whoever's hill!
  17. We can team up!!
    Our Hill
    penfoldex likes this.
  18. Clones the hill

My cloned hill
  19. Finally. Someone sees what I sees. Our hill!
  20. I fly down on my magi dragon and feed my dragon some snacks from penfoldex. I then put a magical shield around penfoldex, cause he's awesome.
    penfoldex likes this.