[FORUM GAME] Let's Make Up A Story!

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by Stnywitness, Nov 15, 2018.

?

Good Game Idea?

Yes! 3 vote(s) 50.0%
Maybe, not sure yet. 2 vote(s) 33.3%
Eh 1 vote(s) 16.7%
No 0 vote(s) 0.0%
No! 0 vote(s) 0.0%
  1. Oh shoot, I guess I made a mistake, as it wasn't always clear who was talking.
    Let me go through who said what:
    Bob: Say, do you know where I can find a rubber ducky? I have been looking everywhere!
    Leprechaun: Hmm... come to think of it, I have! It was on a distant planet called Cloverland.
    Leprechaun: Wh... what colour was it?
    Bob: Royal purple. I know it's a basic colour, but I need it because...
    I guess I made a mistake by letting the leprechaun ask about the colour, because I thought the Leprechaun was looking for the ducky, as his face paled at the mention of Cloverland. But now I see that he (the Leprechaun) mentioned Cloverland himself, so his own face paled.
    Hm, what do we do about this? :p
    Otus_NigRum likes this.
  2. (we can ignore it, lol)
    Stnywitness and 607 like this.
  3. [color=#88080]Alright, but maybe let someone else continue, as I'm not sure what Bob might need the ducky for. :p
    Stnywitness likes this.
  4. K well. I didnt get any of that. I am just going to keep going, lol.

Bob walked with the leperchaun outside. Looking up into the sky, he gasped...
    607 likes this.
  5. "The sky is blue!". The leprechaun seemed a little disturbed.
  6. "It always is...?" asked Bob.
    607 likes this.
  7. Haha, I thought 'Bob' was gasping, not the leprechaun, but this is better, thank you, Sydney!

"Oh, perhaps you're right", the leprechaun replied a little dazed. "You see, I haven't been out in a while."
    Sydney4363 likes this.
  8. "Working in an office all day sorting pots of gold so the other Leprechauns can place them at the end of rainbows is really tiring!"
    607 likes this.
  9. "Maybe you should take a vacation sometime?" Bob said, with a concerned look on his face.
    607 likes this.
  10. "That could be a good idea... but where to?" said the leprechaun, of course.
  11. "To the country of Xyz, where clovers are banned!" (Bob)
    Stnywitness and 607 like this.
  12. "Hmm...I have heard of that place. Isn't that the place where..." (leperchuan)