[FORUM GAME]King Of The Hill V.2

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by ItsMeWolffpack, Oct 7, 2015.

?

Are you king of the hill?

Yes, I have conquered this mountain! 12 vote(s) 85.7%
No, I have yet to climbed this hill! 2 vote(s) 14.3%
  1. I think a limit should be put in on amount of official take over the hill posts there can be. That way we can have a winner, and we start over for a new round and winner.
  2. Oh and I play loud rock music around the hill for days until you go crazy and run off the hill. I take the hill and am now king of it. Lol
  3. I have a lovely fruit basket with some rare beatles footage dvds, waiting for you unsuspiciously under a tree at the bottom of the hill.
    You go down to retrieve it and oddly enough end up hanging from the tree in a giant net. :p

I am now king of the hill ^_^
    Sgt_Pepper4 likes this.
  4. I set up a giant redstone trap at the bottom of the hill. Then I place diamonds and emeralds on the other side of the trap. You go down to retrieve the gems, only to fall into my trap. The trap brings you into a cage. I am now the king of the hill...
  5. Illegal action. Nobody can die. Muhahaha. I get use my superpowers and levitate you off the hill. I run up the hill. I am now the king.
  6. I summon many clones of myself, as bosses. They hit you with KB 9001 and you are on the North Pole. I then walk up the hill, and I am now King.
  7. I banish my bosses and make myself vulnerable. "Come and get me!"
  8. I use my knock-back 25 bow to knock you into the valley.
    I am now the king of the hill.
  9. I climb back up and tackle you off the hill, knocking you out. I climb up and become king.
  10. I send my Wolfpack up the hill, they scare you off, I am now King of the Hill!
  11. I send my parliament of Eurasian Eagle Owls up the hill. They pick you up and fly you to China.
    I am now the king of the hill.
  12. I sit at the bottom of the hill and read. Not King of the hill.
  13. I bribe everyone off the mountain with 100,000,000 rupees that I got from a staffer who just happened to really like me. I am now king of the hill!
  14. I gladly take the money, and I use the money to make a robot wolff to kick you off the hill. I am now king of the Hill.
  15. I sneak up and jump on your back, then trip and we both fall off the hill. Now no one is king of the hill