[ FORUM GAME ] Empires V.1!

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by ww2fan168, Jun 21, 2015.

?

Have I been watching to many Hobbit Movies?

Yes... way to many 0 vote(s) 0.0%
Naw, Ive seen weirder from you ( not offended by this ) 4 vote(s) 100.0%
  1. I had a ring? Well ok. I send scavengers to explore the land up north for future plans.
  2. I go back to my country and start building an army of spies, assassins, and bowmen. For front lines sake, I start training some cavalry. My army numbers 200,000.
  3. Huh, this sounds a bit weird. 20 posts is one year but one post is one month?
  4. my army has grown to the size of ww2fan's ego. You are all dead.
    iGTR likes this.
  5. Yes, we use the time of llamas "cayhsybn" 20 months in a year, everyone knows that. :p
    :mad: Prepare for war!

I recruit 200,000 men every post I make now
    Chief_McCloud likes this.
  6. I choose to remain neutral until provoked.
  7. I recruit much more. Like A LOT more. I also have polar bears. And Cadenman2002, because I stole his Piz Arrols, and I told him you did. #Caden. On top of that, you have a spider on your back. P.S. (I am still going on about his Piz arrols.)
  8. I have conquered one of your towns since you have not built up any defenses, the attack consisted of 2 million troops. Surrender now and lower your army or I shall steal you land in 3 simple moves, my defense has never and will never fall.
  9. I stop training military recruits. I now have an army of 800,000? I start building walls and training dragons to defend. I also send spies to take up residence and gain citizenship in your countries. They enter unnoticed.
  10. I haven't? Well, then that wasn't one of my towns. That was Owl's. I attack that town and with 13,000 polar bears, I kill all of your men, and take their gold. We now have armies of Ice giants and Tree giants. 2,000 of each.
  11. I start the recruit meant of ancient wizards and ask Owl for a peace treaty to stop Chief.
  12. A peace treaty I will sign. I agree to go to war with you on McCloud. I send a message to one of my spies hiding inside of his country. The spy gets into McClouds room in the middle of the night using his secret ways. He accidentally wakes up McCloud, but manages to blind him before escaping. McCloud can no longer read maps and is therefore no longer fit to command.
    ww2fan168 likes this.
  13. PSHHH I had guards. And a DECOY. Thats who you blinded. You now have Prometheus as a target. Prepare for war, as it will happen. I invaded one of Owl's towns, looting it. We gain an economic boost, but lose some troops. Our numbers are now like A LOT.
  14. I have walls and dragons. Your polar bears are no match for me. What does Prometheus have to do with anything? I sit behind my walls and dump molasses on your troops' heads. Your army dwindles to half its current size and the attack fails.
  15. You don't even know what promoetheus does. Anyway, after my "army" ends so violently, I send "Da big 'un" A Nuke that would- no just kidding. I send my tree giants. Your measly walls and dragons don't stand up to either my GMP's, and my TREE GIANTSSS
  16. This forum game is rapidly losing my interest. It seems to be one of those things where everyone has a counter to everything.
    607 likes this.
  17. I know right? Anyway my kingdom discovered the ability to fly among the stars, and we taake the whole kingdom, make a peace treaty with owl, and bring them, and fly off, never to be seen again.
    (Unwatch Thread)
  18. Sorry, but I don't see how this will work. There aren't really any strict rules, and, without them, it's really chaotic and no-one wins.
    607 likes this.