[Forum Game] Dead Center

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by fluffinator09, Mar 29, 2013.

1. ((I agree, the sense was unfounded.))
  2. With the turn of events, Lee bolts out the front door, and into the mall.
    He runs a few stores down into a (What would ya know) gun store.
    He grabs an M16, some crossbow bolts, a desert eagle, a crap ton of ammo for it, and a new hutning knife. (His old one went dull)
  3. I yell at lee to shoot Conan.
  4. Tom finds a walkie-talkie and says "Who is this?" Into the Walke-Talkie
  5. Conan turns around and sees Eragon.
    "It's about time you pointed that thing at my head" he says, charging at Eragon and pushing Eragon to the floor. He kicks his chest several times before slinging his crossbow and legging out of the back door.
  6. Lee hears Tom's voice through the walkie, and speaks into it.
    "Tom? Your alive! I thought you were dead!"
  7. Conan stops for some rest in the forest. He slumps against a tree, bends down to pick up a rock, throws it at a beaver and rips out its insides and eats them.
    He stands back up and unslings his crossbow, continuing to walk through the forest. He hears a groan behind him as a zombie grabs his shoulders. He elbows it in the face and pushes it away. It falls over and he kicks its head off. He turns around after hearing multiple groans, and sees the horde that killed David.
    "Crap" he says, turning around and bolting it back into the verizon store.
    "THERE'S A HORDE!" he announces to everyone in the shop.
  8. "Whao whao whao, hi Lee, where are you?"
  9. ((Sorry I had been VERY inactive because of school and such))
    John was left undefended and he had only one way of surviving alive. He decided to pull a last chance. He grabs 8 frags off the floor and ignites them all up, strapping them to a rope. He throws the rope into the fray of zombies and bolts for the door. As the zombies try to block his way, he unloads another mag of MP5 bullets into the doors and zombies. He goes for a bus and starts driving the bus. He will be driving 5 miles to a gas station.
  10. "I'm in a gun shop! But, David's brother, Conan is here. He's ruthless, and doesn't give a sh*t about anyone but himself, so DON'T COME NEAR THE VERIZON STORE!"

"Mabye we should push you into them!" Lee shouts to Conan.
    Then, to avoid being spotted by Conan, Lee runs a few stores down, into a Nike store, and ducks inside the storage closet.
  11. Conan looks around, bewildered.
    "I DON'T KNOW YOU PEOPLE SO WHY WOULD I CARE ABOUT YOU?" he yells. The horde bursts into the Verizon store. Conan bolts it out into the mall and runs into the same Nike store Lee is in.
  12. Lee pulls out his M16, still hiding in the mass pile of boxes.
    He prays that Conan does not find him.
  13. Collect decides that justice must be done...he throws some petrified potatoes at Conan to attract hordes of zombies at him. He then throws a bomb at Conan's direction, hoping that it will land its target and attract more zombies. Collect also asks the military base for another sword.
  14. "I know you where in a gun store. I don't mean any harm to anyone. Just let me pass through without killing me." says Conan. He remembers about his dead brother. In a fit of rage, he kicks up the boxes Lee is hiding in.
    "LET'S KILL THAT HORDE. I SMELL DAVID ON THEM. THEY ARE THE HORDE THAT KILLED HIM!" he yells.
    "And yeah, I know what my brother smells like" he explains.
  15. Conan turns around and shoots Collect in the leg.
    "Oh dear god...I'm sorry" he runs over to Collect, and pulls out the arrow. He turns around and sees a belt on the floor. He runs over to it, picks it up and wraps it around Collect's leg to stop the bleeding. He helps Collect stand up and puts collect's arm around his neck.
    "We need to get this guy somewhere"
  16. Collect snipes some some of the zombies in that hoard. And only because he knew Lee would fight them too, he left a parting gift of three ignited bombs next to the zombies.
  17. "I'll take him, you distract the horde." Lee tells Conan as he is helping Collect.
  18. "Where are you going? I'm responsible for his injury. I want to see him through it" asks Conan, just as the zombies break into the store. He runs at one, knifes it, and kicks another to the ground.
    He barges into another one, knocking into the ground. He stabs it in the face, before kicking another zombie's shin and getting up. He brushes up against a window, fires a bolt into the zombie's brain, and kicks down the window. He stabs another few zombies in the chest before legging it out of the store and into another store.
  19. "Stop arguing! I'll take him back to camp, and when your done, meet us back there!" Lee shouts as he is moving as fast as he can with Collect towards the back door.
    When Lee and Collect make it back to camp, Lee sets Collect on the sleeping bag. He looked at Collect's wounds, and figured that, when Conan got back, he could wrap them up.
  20. I wander around and find the group.