[FORUM GAME]Bugging People with Bugs

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by belac555, Oct 10, 2018.

1. Alright guys so the objective is to say the most annoying bugs you have encountered and say a bug that you would give to the person above(only for fun)

I'll start off with I was playing a forge mod with some weird endermen and everytime i attacked them it would crash my computer lol

and since i'm op i can't wish a bug on my self so
    SkeleTin007 likes this.
  2. Playing Minecraft with creepers that crash you when they explode for some unknown reason.

(that happened to me no joke...)
  3. lol wow that seems like it was very annoying
    SkeleTin007 likes this.
  4. Hmm...I remember I had a torch. ...Just thinking about it gives me nightmares.

This only happened once, but when I placed it, it flashed repeatedly and basically went bonkers.

Second, I was EMC once and everything was just screwed up, no joke. A DC would be two SC's, doors would be all weird, and sometimes blocks would be reversed, etc.

Third, sometimes my computer cant keep up with the landscape so everything is just an empty void. That was creepy.

Fourth, I had this really weird moment (arent they all ;)) (not on EMC) on a single player world (superflat). The ground was strangely elevated (so really it wasnt a flat world), and there would be these weird cliffs in random places (VERY STRANGE!).

That basically wraps this up. I'm sure I've had other encounters.

And Belac555, I wouldnt want to share any bug with you cause you're a nice dude ;)
  5. Well thanks
    Stnywitness likes this.