fly mod

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by creepervsbunny, Mar 15, 2012.

1. I believe that might have been me. :p
    I think you had said something about having a nice few from your large tree when I was building the maze, and I came up to have a look. :)
    oidking likes this.
  2. We also have the Power of Awesomeness. Don't forget about that!
  3. To clarify, Senior Staff and above can enter creative mode, however it is not used for personal gain, just for official duties. Moderators can NOT do this, including flying. We enjoy the SMP part of MC, playing infinite mode sucks on any game...
    imBobertRobert and oidking like this.
  4. the way i see it is flying would be nice at the time but once you are done it just feels better knowing you build it with blood sweat and blocks =p
    imBobertRobert likes this.
  5. your telling me on smp7 that your empire palace is legit ;3 which from the looks of it is build all the way to the top level of obsidian all the way around 4 plots
  6. /res pset (your name) movement false..... then you get to fall from the new sky limit
  7. You know, the Great Wall of China would be much easier to build with a fly mod.

Case in point, I don't see the point in using one. It doesn't really enhance building, as flying structures could easily use the, "dirt stack" method.
  8. but if it is in town for building everyone is able to use it [quote ANY mods that give a player an advantage over others are banned here]
  9. and that is what i am talking about if someone wants to make something huge they can use it for help.
  10. hi, u said to get somewhere fast but this is for building.
  11. Its still not needed.
  12. Speed potion!! :)
  13. uuuh he still remembers :)
    yeah that was exactly how it was :)
  14. what they need to implement into the game is something like speed potions but it makes you jump higher for a bit, or even fly for a minute, but are very resource demanding!
    WhereisssWaldo likes this.
  15. For the record: Most of the fly hackers we catch are in town. Also if we were to allow flying in town, then what's stopping actual hackers from flying in the wild when it's much harder for us to catch them?

Bottom line: Flying will never be acceptable in any world for Regular Users to Supporters to Moderators.
    Crazy1080 and imBobertRobert like this.
  16. Um, I was at an island one time, and Justin came online, and then i was looking in a chest (not mine) and saw some cool stuff, and instantly Justin just zipped from spawn to me (idk if it was fly or tp) and told me to put the stuff back
  17. so... you where stealing? you just kinda framed yourself...
    oh and that would be tp not flying.
    Green_Mystery likes this.
  18. You obviously don't know what SMP means, it means Survival, not make it easy for you and shower you with privileges Multiplayer. If you want to make something so big that you don't want to work to get it, nobody will praise you in the end because they know it took you 5 minutes to make.
  19. exactly why i like but dislike my server!
  20. I use this free Vault access as the prime example of taking the fun away from the game.

"Yes!! Free Vault in the Wild! Lets go craaaaaaaaazy!"
    An hour later...
    "Well... The thrill has totally gone now. No fear of dying. No risk."

:D