First Time Offence= PermBan?

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by CoryLovesYou, Mar 1, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. It's a tag. Everyone sees their own name. When I read it my brain was like "OMG WHAT'D I DO!?" and sonic pm'd me like "WHY DOES IT SAY MY NAME!?"
    battmeghs, sonicol1 and Jake_bagby like this.
  2. Oh lol I've never seen that before. I don't know exactly why he added that. :p
    battmeghs likes this.
  3. So if I did [hash], would it tag?

/pun
    FDNY21 and PandasEatRamen like this.
  4. Anyway, the situation has been resolved. Thank you Dwight.
  5. I completely disagree with you. When they go through the tutorial, we tell them to not grief.
    It is in the Empire Guide
    Ask anybody and they will tell you

Hell, it is even on our advertisements!
    FDNY21 likes this.
  6. Nccoryg, lemme just say, I've been reading The Maze Runner recently, which is kinda related to this suggestion.

EMC would have NOT survived this long without order. Order is what makes everything possible. If we gave players 1 day bans, then we would not have enough order to keep EMC alive. Due to the enforcement of the perma-ban for a single offence, EMC can keep order, which, like I said, is what makes everything possible.
  7. You're the guy that griefed me? That's actually news for me, lol
    wisepsn and FDNY21 like this.
  8. Are you in SMP3 Haro? If so we need to have a chat about a sign that was in your structure.
  9. Sorry to hear that Haro :eek:

We have first offence permanent bans in place to protect EMC, and that is it, plain and simple.
  10. ignorance is no excuse, you broke the number one rule and knew it.

I for one am glad you are gone because if you break rules you know and then try to bargain your way back, presumably to do it again, then I don't want you around.
  11. Griefing is stated in the tutorial and in the wiki as 'illegal'. 'Not knowing' isn't really an excuse.
    Or maybe you just don't break rules in the first place? That keeps everyone happy and keeps people coming back too :)
  12. I feel like that would be a good thing considering the case.
    PandasEatRamen likes this.
  13. The matter has been settled in a Convo and He's received his answer from Staff. Closing thread now
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.