First Ban/TempBan/Kick

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by TetraClap, Dec 31, 2013.

1. I got banned for 3 days when I first started like my second day when I let my brother try to get me some logs while I went to the loo... I came back to a 3 day ban because he had found one of those traps right at the start of the buildable wild which have an enchantment table in, yeah he took it -_- and it auto gave me a 3 day ban which was very frustrating as I was just starting to really enjoy the server but yeah I'm not just saying it was my bro to cover up it really was xP
  2. Well one time when Alex was a mod I made up my own language of Gibberish and Alex Banned me for 5 hours :I. He let me go like 4 hours early though :)
  3. I don't remember...I feel like I've at least been kicked at some point, whether for spamming caps or for mod fun... can't access the omnipotent square though.
    chickeneer likes this.
  4. I got kick for doing a countdown to a drop party I did 10,9,8,7,6,5,4 really fast then I got kicked at 4 lol
    amadai likes this.
  5. Got a 24 hour ban for rudeness :p
    xI_LIKE_A_PIGx likes this.
  6. A long time ago I was experimenting with block glitching and discovered you could actually "fly" with it. I was auto-kicked within seconds, though :D
    mba2012 and jacob5089 like this.
  7. My first and only kick was when I AFKed for half a day.
    Last banned never ago.I think.

So I pretty much have a clean ban/kick record.
  8. i was banned when my brother decided to light a wooden house on fire in the wild... thanks Ashton
  9. Not my first... but probably my most notable:

10. My first I believe was a kick for spamming ".'s"
  11. I was perm-banned for spamming but it was when the system was been evil!
  12. I have kicked myself after I accidentally typed in caps, it was only fair.
    All others was testing or April fools when Jack "hacked" into square and banned me.
    mba2012, Lukas3226 and xI_LIKE_A_PIGx like this.
  13. I got kicked for excessive punctuation but I don't think that counts :p
    I also got kicked by system for flying is not enabled on this server, because I was block glitching around :p
  14. Nope, you were temp banned 11 months ago for 3 days. Due to spamming :p

You were kicked once, by bondz67 during a lag test.
    bonzd67
    3 months ago

Kicked player: Sorry, testing something for lag.

As for me, no one kicks a moose (except a moose).
    xI_LIKE_A_PIGx and jacob5089 like this.
  15. I was temp banned for a mistake so i dont think that counts :p
    So i havent been tempban
    I got kicked from bitemenow15 for arguing with someone
  16. oh yeah..... *Nostalgia Moment*
    Bigdavie: pLEASE DON'T USE CAPS
    Bigdavie was kicked by Bigdavie: Cure your fat fingers
  17. 800+ days and no bans/kicks/whatsoever

I was kicked once back when the residence system saw running onto a ''move flag false'' res as flying, and it would kick you for ''flying is not allowed on this server''.
    mba2012 likes this.
  18. Oh yeah :p forgot
  19. Is it really that easy to forgot being banned almost a whole year?
  20. 3 days, 11 months ago :p