Fire Floor w/ Jack & Cow

Discussion in 'Empire Events' started by IcecreamCow, Dec 2, 2013.

1. And Jim would have got his inspiration from other places too, this idea has been around for a while, kinda like spleef.

ChGA6
    Equinox_Boss and samsimx like this.
  2. Woooohoooooo!!
    pretty pumped
    day made
    melk73, southpark347 and Equinox_Boss like this.
  3. Dis gunna be good.

Thanks IcC I really like this mini game and look forward to playing it with everyone!
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  4. We will be doing a fire floor event with a few rounds in 10 minutes! Come join.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  5. Awh :( at work
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  6. Why are all the good events at smp4? Why not the one I play? Just because not many people play smp3 doesn't mean we don't get any cool events on our server. D:
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  7. Awh I missed it
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  8. I remember playing this on 7...
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  9. Which other events do you know of that have been on SMP4? We move them around. Mob Arena was always on SMP5. :)
  10. it seems as if smp6 has been forgotten it has nothing event or anything that I am aware of... will anything be added to smp6?
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  11. #SMP6
    Choongjae and Equinox_Boss like this.
  12. I remember hosting events like this on my friends' res 1967. A lot of people seemed to like it. Good work putting everything together. :)
  13. NO! its #neverforgotton-Smp6 lol even though it was forgotten but either way (or was it forgotten dun dun DUN!)
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  14. I mean this with all the respect in the world. I can name several events right off the top of my head: the time capsule, this firefloor, your head drop party, and the enraged mobs video (wish I was there). And those are ones recent. I'm sure if I put thought into this there would be a much greater list. It's almost like the servers with less people don't even exist anymore. No one even knows about us. And now, with all respect, I would like to ask, when is the last time smp3 had a major event like this?
    ShalomOut and Equinox_Boss like this.
  15. or 6 or 7 or 8 or 9... lol (wait.. was there one on smp9?)
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  16. I won one of the betas to this. Wish it was a real one so i could have won something. Oh well try again i guess
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  17. is there one on tonight if so how long?
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  18. This is very alike to my burn bridge idea. Same thing, but you are trying to get to the other side of a big bridge.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  19. i disconnected because of lag :/
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  20. Me to :(
    Equinox_Boss likes this.