Ferrari VS Lamborghini

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by KJHaddrell01, May 29, 2015.

?

What Car Brand you love more

Ferrari 10 vote(s) 26.3%
Lamborghini 28 vote(s) 73.7%
  1. Fiat is the parent company of Ferrari, so I assume we'll take that as a vote for Ferrari... ;)
    As for this, I think they intend for people to simply call it LaFerrari. The trademarked make name is Ferrari and so that has to go in front of their trademarked model name, in which they intended to just be LaFerrari. But I do see your point, they could have come up with a much nicer name! :p
    KJHaddrell01 and Deadmaster98 like this.
  2. IMO, Ferrari and Lamborghini's cars are too bulky and large, I prefer using a Fiat, much easier to get around.
  3. Love the feel of driving my uncles 2004 used labo gallerado he got it for $75k at a car auction and its whips its tail around corners like a tokyo drift car. Love the sound of downshifing it that thing gets everyone to look. He only lets me drive it in secluded areas to prevent crashes but when he drives we speed down backroads with tons of turns. Driving a supercar is the best way to learn driving manual as well since you have fore fun ;)
    KJHaddrell01 likes this.
  4. Chevy is the Best!!!Ferrari VS Lambo both Cool.... Chevy is the Best!!!
    KJHaddrell01 likes this.
  5. Ferrari!
    KJHaddrell01 likes this.
  6. Lamborghini Veneno X1000000000!
    KJHaddrell01 likes this.
  7. That must suck, I would hate to have to wear goggles every time I drive.
    KJHaddrell01 likes this.
  8. The seat goes further back if you want to drive like a real G; with one hand on the steering wheel. Seems like this guy is to rich and professional to drive like me.
    KJHaddrell01 likes this.
  9. Lamb-or-geini!
    KJHaddrell01 likes this.