Feedback wanted for school project

Discussion in 'Share Your Let's Plays and Other Videos!' started by TheCrimeLime, Jun 5, 2017.

?

Did you like it?

Yes 11 vote(s) 100.0%
No 0 vote(s) 0.0%
  1. Hey, so for social studies I had to make a creative project, I chose to make a video because I usually always do and the teacher thinks they are amazing. I really really want feedback on my video because it is due Wednesday morning, its Monday evening right now and I just finished the first draft.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE GIVE CONSTRUCTIVE FEEDBACK I DONT CARE IF IT IS MEAN OR RUDE

I know this isn't Marvel studio quality, but I just want to fix some errors that will make the overall film look better. I might go into film one day because it seems really fun.
    I followed the project correctly, this is an A right here I just want to be able to WOW the class even better, and tips for future endeavors.
    Thank you for watching, I hope you enjoy!

ShelLuser likes this.
  2. First off, this film is incredible. It has many intense/inspirational scenes with amazing instrumental music. If you are looking for improvement, I would take away footage from the Revolutionary War and add footage from WW1, WW2, or other modern wars. If this project is geared toward American history just up until the Civil War, then ignore my comment.
    TheCrimeLime and DemonThunder345 like this.
  3. I really enjoyed myself here. It gives a nice overview and I like how it moves between subjects.

I do have one small point of (constructive!) criticism: I didn't notice at first that you moved from the British occupation (and resistance) onto the civil war because the flag(s) at first were difficult to spot. Of course this got also cleared up soon afterwards. This is not a major issue but a small detail which I couldn't help notice.

But I definitely liked this. In fact: I was hoping for more, that you somehow would also move this towards the more recent past and would also include gun violence (gang violence) and such. So yeah, since you don't mind mean comments: Boooh! (just kidding!) ;)

Nah, this was a really good video in my opinion, it really gave a good overview. But because there has been a lot of violence throughout history I can't help wonder if it might be best to rename this. Instead of "violence in America history" why not something like "Wars on America soil throughout history"?

Just my 2 cents of course, but yeah; I mention that because there has been so much more violence unfortunately.

But yeah: this is an amazing video if you ask me!
    TheCrimeLime likes this.
  4. Maybe add some text at the bottom left showing what event it is
  5. Just made a D'Day movie. Only for fun not for school, tell me what you think;
  6. And another one, I sent this to NASA.