February 2015: Show Your Love!

Discussion in 'Empire Events' started by Krysyy, Feb 7, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Valentines day just started :D Don't rush THE LOVE!!!!
  2. I am rushing the love very much.
  3. I love my son Jonathan jons_da_man for joining me in Empireminecraft. He always help build the things I can't figure out, like spiral staircases.
    krysyyjane9191 likes this.
  4. does this mean you figured out what the japense text meant or something? that was talking about resik?
  5. My Love for Spawners! <3

Attached Files:

6. I love my Voter's gear, which is my voter's sword and my voter's armor at the moment. They represent my enjoyment and avid support for EMC. I especially love how they are unbreakable and how the armor can be dyed to resemble fake Marlix armor. :D

Attached Files:

7. And Also my love for EMC Achievements!

Attached Files:

8. I love BevK56's other alt BevK_2, because she keeps me company when we're not playing.
  9. :eek: nice base <3 can i see it sometime! <3
  10. I do love the voters spade, as I love to dig a lot, and I enjoy digging, so that's what I have chose, I cant seem to get a screenshot, it's not working, but it's what I have chose. :D
  11. I love jungle biomes, and nightime. So heres a pic of me in a jungle biome at night. 2015-02-14_16.08.42.png
    607 and krysyyjane9191 like this.
  12. I'm new to the forums so i'll probably do something wrong, but here we go

I love animals in minecraft, especially cats. They are sooooooo cute, I WANNA HUG THEM ALL!!!! I think i may be half cat...... meow!
    f_Builder_s likes this.
  13. I love also BevK56's other alt Nikitrent, although like me, she doesn't play too often either! She has a lot of horses, though.
  14. 2015-02-14_12.00.21.png
    I love the nether because it is such a calm place for me. I didn't really go to the nether until I started playing on Empire. So, thank you, Empire!
    607 and krysyyjane9191 like this.
  15. I love my horses, although they're more for show. So, of course BevK56 and other alts also love them, lol. Oops, forgot F1.
  16. This place just looks epic >.>
  17. shaders be pretty
    cadgamer101 and krysyyjane9191 like this.
  18. i love the diamond supporter voucher that someone gifted me that made me start working on my resort res
    2015-02-14_13.29.20.png
  19. PIXLE ART!!! <3 <3
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.