Favourite film :-)

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Sopby, Feb 4, 2012.

1. Lol. my personal fav is casablanca but i also love the harry potter movies! i went to the theme park halfeway round the world( more like 2/3)
  2. Oh, my brother loves that movie! I've never had a chance to see it, but since my whole family are movie lovers, I'll suggest that for family movie night! :3
    Thank you, I was thinking about it a year ago, and you just refreshed my memories! Lol.
  3. Great movie, touched my heart and soul
  4. Nice :)

My all time favorite film is 'The Empire Strikes Back' (1980). I won't call it Star Wars or Episode V in order not to acknowledge the prequels or George Lucas' tinkering with the original trilogy. ;)
  5. Fight Club. 'Nuff said.
  6. Yeah
  7. 2 words, SICKKKKK BRO!!!!
  8. Success! :D
  9. Those are the ones I have, that she will be forced to watch one day. :D
    In one sitting.
    Yukon1200 likes this.
  10. Also, Anchorman.
  11. I am the biggest fanboy in the world to the entire Saw series, even 4, which wasn't as good as the rest. Most people weren't able to get past the gruesome traps, which were genius in my eyes, but I was so very deep into the psychological story behind John's character. I got to a point by the end of it all where I didn't really AGREE with how he did it all, but I completely understood WHY he did, and somewhat agreed with that.
    ISMOOCH and Malicaii12 like this.
  12. I've only watched one of them. But it was awesome. Yeah, if you think about it, Jigsaw's a nice guy. He gets rid of nasty people :L
    Lol I have a seringe pen that I got from the Saw theme park ride and walk through. Scariest day of my life...
  13. Well, it wasn't really him getting "rid" of anyone. His main goal was for everyone to survive and have a better grasp and appreciation of life. He wanted to scare druggies out of taking drugs for example, knowing the drugs were killing them and robbing their true grasp on living.
  14. Oooh, I just figured he wanted them gone.. Makes more sense now. I still stand by my original statement though, in that he was kinda doing a good thing.
  15. Repo! The Genetic Opera
    The Boondock Saints
    Doctor Horrible's Sing-Along Blog
    Quest for Camelot
    Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back
    Dogma
    V for Vendetta
    Star Wars
    Single White Female
    Red Cliff
    Fight Club
    Law Abiding Citizen
    I'll stop now before I go on forever.I <3 a lot of movies.
    NurglesRott likes this.
  16. Black Hawk Down would have to be one of my absolute Favorites! But there are many others but i would be sitting here for a long time :p
  17. This is my wife's favorite movie from when she was young... I just watched it last year for the first time and it's really good.
    I don't know if I have a favorite movie, but I really enjoyed iron man 2 the other night so I'll just say that one. :)
    I love to rewatch dogma a lot too though, so maybe that one...
    amadai likes this.
  18. well, i enjoy the Star wars Saga, the Indiana Jones series and, the James Bond Series. all are equal in my opinion
    amadai likes this.
  19. Harrison Ford....mmmmm
    ISMOOCH likes this.
  20. I can't believe nobody has said this one yet, but my all time favorite was Saving Private Ryan