Favorite Sports

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by _lilac_, Mar 25, 2015.

?

What is your favorite sport? ( Either to do or to watch )

Poll closed Apr 8, 2015.
Soccer ( in the United Kingdom, Futeball ) 5 vote(s) 10.9%
Football 1 vote(s) 2.2%
Hockey 1 vote(s) 2.2%
Basketball 2 vote(s) 4.3%
Water Polo 0 vote(s) 0.0%
Swimming 4 vote(s) 8.7%
Baseball 7 vote(s) 15.2%
Golf 3 vote(s) 6.5%
Volleyball 1 vote(s) 2.2%
Other 22 vote(s) 47.8%
  1. Please answer the poll, I am very interested in what sport is the most popular!
    deathconn likes this.
  2. Sorry about putting this on the auctions page!!
  3. Up until this year, I've played baseball all my life, but I find hockey the most entertaining to watch.
    TechFilmer and deathconn like this.
  4. I enjoy watching hockey (Canadians are forced to; it's basically a religion up here) but I prefer playing golf because I am a gentleman.
  5. I've been playing baseball for almost 15 years, but I find American football the most entertaining to watch.

In my opinion baseball is one of the more "classier" sports and it's way more fun to play than to watch. Football on the other hand is one of the "tough" and "brutal" sports that I would watch than to play. I like having all my bones in tact.
    mdeq50 and 607 like this.
  6. I played some soccer and a lot of football (American sport) in high school. Although volleyball seemed to be more of a tame sport for any group get together. Basketball is always fun in the summer. :)

Older kids football with little kids never goes well... :eek:
    mdeq50 likes this.
  7. Gaming.

Yes, apparently it is a sport I mean, Optic went to the X games...
    mdeq50 likes this.
  8. I've been playing baseball since i can remember, so baseball is by far my favorite sport ;)

Fun Fact: It is also the only sport I can sit through and watch a full game without getting SUPER bored
  9. I never liked sports, but Sumo counts.
    mdeq50 likes this.
  10. I'm subscribed to 10 gaming channels on YouTube. :D
    mdeq50 likes this.
  11. I used to play Tennis every week for a good few years, but have since had to stop. I do however play Soccer, field hockey and netball at Air Cadets as a 'Team Sports' section of PT :p Might I also add, that in the UK soccer is football and not "Futeball" XD

Having said that, I do love a good round of golf! I can't say I'm very good at it, but I've played it with my Dad since I was small :)
    mdeq50 likes this.
  12. Being Canadian myself, I grew up liking hockey, but NASCAR is my all time favourite! :cool:
    mdeq50 likes this.
  13. I like swimming and soccer but i like swimming more. I wonder what sport wins.
    Diamond_Bunny_23 :)
    mdeq50 likes this.
  14. Pah! I can't believe you forgot Ultimate Frizzbee! That is my favourite sport, since my older brother taught me when he played in the Cleveland Disc Association.
    AnonReturns likes this.
  15. You called it Futeball XD

I like basketball, but i got stuck playing netball more since well for some reason girls get that and boys get basketball in school.
    Rounders is fun, hockey is too.
    My favorite is archery though, haven't done much of it but its by far the one i enjoy the most.
  16. I like Other sports... My favorite one is called Sleeping
  17. I'm not really into sports, but a sport I can enjoy (when doing it with the right people) is softball.
  18. I really enjoy golf and badminton. :)
    607 and AnonReturns like this.
  19. Lol very gentleman like of you.
    cadenman2002 likes this.
  20. Maybe 'cause I'm a gentleman? ;)