Farmer Villagers not Farming

Discussion in 'Empire Help & Support' started by Teenyy, Jul 15, 2019.

1. I know that emc has made changes to entity loading and that this should not impact villagers farming, but my farming villagers don't seem to do anything unless I stand within 8 blocks of them. Is there some sort of fix for this or a mistake that I am making? It's a carrot farm and there is a villager available with an empty inventory, so I'm not sure what I could be doing wrong.

To clarify, the villager farms only when I am close. Whenever I leave the 8 block radius, the villager clearly stops moving and only begins moving until I go close again.

Thanks!
  2. Likely nothing you are doing. After a certain distance entities start to move very slowly and then stop when even further. When I had my crops farms I placed my character under the middle of the farm that way they would always be working.
    Teenyy likes this.
  3. ^. There are special entity restrictions on EMC. You have to afk very close for it to work. I've had farms break or work differently from being as little at 16 blocks away. I had a cycling sheep farm that I needed 2 accounts to use because the sheep clumped up at the far end for some reason, unless i was standing right next to it.
    Teenyy likes this.