fallout 4?!?!?!?

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by chrisisaboss91, Oct 7, 2012.

1. Real or Fake video I'm ready for Fallout 4
    chrisisaboss91 likes this.
  2. once announced imma go to gamestop and pre order it for xbox 360!!! >:}
  3. It's meant to be a wasteland, seeing as it takes place after a giant nuclear war...
    chrisisaboss91 and Dwight5273 like this.
  4. Also I would like to add in my 2 cents to this.-
    Black isles studios attempted to make a fallout 4, but it got cancelled and the franchise was sold.

"You'll get no tips from me. But the mojave wasteland was fun to explore wasn't it?" - said by the Norwegian creator.
  5. i understand that im just saying they should make a new series without a nulcear war (fyi the reason its like this is in the nuclear war china dropped a nuke on america.)
  6. If I remember correctly communist china.
  7. I'd like see a prequel to Fallout, just to see what it was like before the war.
  8. ok the 2 games i would like to have as a story line in like a video on the website are SLENDER and Fallout.
  9. I have never played Fallout, is it a good game?
  10. YES ONLY THE BEST GAME EVER!!!
  11. Yeah okay... I do love Fallout, but best game ever is taking it a bit too far.
    Ew Gamestop? Complete In Box FTW!
    store_image.jpg
  12. I've heard it will be in new york
  13. There is no set location for fall out 4, or even announcing that they have started making it. But for a prequel, maybe like being in a city, and then hearing about the war etc, and having to find a way into a vault. Then maybe like living in the vault for a bit. OR, maybe you are the father?
  14. It could never be in New York because you would just be running around through piles of ash.
  15. Not sure if that trailer was real because that's the tesla power armor suit used by enclave which were finished off in the Broken Steel Dlc for fallout 3. But other than that, I'm pretty excited for Fallout 4 if it ever comes out.
  16. im sure every fallout fan is :D