Evicting Negative Thoughts (Byeforever's Public Blogging 6)

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by ForeverMaster, Aug 27, 2014.

1. Hello, EMC.
    Today was another meeting with a psychiatrist of mine! Today, we discussed about my issues with me getting upset, as in me getting sad, and eventually causing depression. I'm not going to go too much in-depth about it, but the main idea I got from her was to catch yourself on something that's disturbing me from whatever I'm doing. Then, rethink positively and/or logically. Some other solutions we came up with were comedy, physical interaction, and thinking of what's good about myself.

I know this is some personal information that I have, but I cautiously share this information for you to benefit from.:)

Hopefully, this was helpful to you!

Sincerely,

-Byeforever
  2. I'm always negative (Used to post negative post on here), figured out left handed people are mostly depressed and angry,so yeah...and k
  3. Usually, when something bad happens, I try to find a good side in it. I don't necessarily say it out loud, just try to stay positive. Sometimes it can be hard; really hard, but it really helps and can probably stop depression.
    607 and Byeforeverthe2nd like this.
  4. When you feel like you are the most stupid person and you're doing everything wrong it's not very easy to think positively though :(