[Events] Resource Wars

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by Gianluca99Star, Jun 11, 2024.

1. Green Terracotta will remain open until July 22 for the challenge! Get colleting and storing at +resource for a chance to win 100k

If you need a chest to store the items in message me or MissBonnieParker! it is never too late to join! take this chance to win big!
  2. Congratz to 99Marvel for winning week 4 and collecting the most Green Terracotta!

You can now go pick up your stored Terracotta /v +resource on SMP1!

The next item to collect is White Wool if you are interested in joining for this week at a chance to win 100k message Me or MissBonnieParker about getting a chest! =D
  3. The next item to collect is White Wool if you are interested in joining for this week at a chance to win 100k message Me or MissBonnieParker about getting a chest! =D

This Item will end on July 29th
    Raaynn likes this.
  4. Congratz to EvilBlo for winning week 5 and collecting the most White Wool!

You can now go pick up your stored Wool at /v +resource on SMP1!

The next item to collect is Skulk if you are interested in joining for this week at a chance to win 100k message Me or MissBonnieParker about getting a chest! =D
    EvilBlo likes this.
  5. Week 6 will be a Double Week! The item to sell is Snow Blocks and Packed Ice!if you are interested in joining for this week at a chance to win 100k for each item message Me or MissBonnieParker about getting a chest! =D
  6. How is this week scored with two items, whoever has the most cumulative of both?
    Gianluca99Star likes this.
  7. Thanks for the Question!

This week with there being 2 items, they will be counted separately! There will be a 100k prize for whoever collects the most Snow Blocks and a 100k prize for whoever collects the most ice!
  8. Congratz to Yixomua for winning week 7 and collecting the most Snow and Packed ice!

You can now go pick up your stored Blocks at /v +resource on SMP1!

The next item to collect is Grass Blocks and Dirt Blocks! if you are interested in joining for this week at a chance to win 100k message Me or MissBonnieParker about getting a chest! =D
  9. As I am traveling the winner of the dirt and grass block week has not been checked but I wanted to announce that the week 9/10 items will both run for 2 full weeks

The items are Quartz Blocks and Light Blue Terracotta! A small reminder that whoever collects the most of each item will win 100k

Good luck, have fun and go make some money!