[Event] Year+Birthday

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by Keliris, Nov 21, 2015.

1. Happy Birthday Keliris!
    So as a few of you know the 22nd is my 365th day on EMC tomorrow. I also have told some of you that tomorrow is my real life birthday also.
    As everyone else is doing something for their year I guess I have to too.
    ======-Useless History-======
    I joined EMC on May 23rd, 2014. I know this might not add up as, this is my 365th day on EMC, but this was not my first account. I arrived as Andrewmoose and made a few friends I still have. I cannot remember how many times I have told people my name isn't Andrew :). This was originally a borrowed account, until I got my own. On the account, Andrewmoose I had my ups and my downs, but I have greatly matured from those times. Ever since I got the account that was originally named L3A8 I stopped using that account and have been experiencing new things on EMC daily. I know this technically isn't MY 365th day, but it counts as its this accounts.
    ======-Stuff People Might Care About-======
    Tomorrow as I have said before, I will be posting a picture of myself(gasp).
    I will also give 30k to each the 38th and the 76th poster on this thread(Not counting my post).
    Good luck! And don't forget to watch the show yourself thread.
    ShelLuser, kevmeup and ThaKloned like this.
  2. oh Happy Birthday! :)
    ShelLuser and Keliris like this.
  3. Aaaanddd Bump
  4. Congratulations on 1 year and happy Birthday! You are just like me ;)
  5. Bump! My birthday today c: picture will be up in a few minutes.
  6. You so old.
  7. :p What are you then? Ancient.
    ThaKloned likes this.
  8. Happy Birthday! Tell us how it was :p
    Keliris likes this.
  9. Happy birthday!

I think its really funny to experience that some people who I've known for as long as I have been on the Empire aren't in fact that much more older than me. Older, sure, but some even manage to predate me with a month or a few weeks, while I was always under the impression that they've been here... well, almost forever? ;)

(and yes, I am aware of /p) :D

So yeah, congratulations with your anniversary, time flies if you're having fun doesn't it?
    Keliris likes this.