[EVENT] Upcoming Maze

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by stormboy231, Oct 21, 2020.

1. Hello everyone, for those who don't know me. I am a member going onto my 8th year now. I took a long break and just came back a bit less then 3 weeks ago, which means all my plots have been wiped. No biggie because it gives me chance to make something better. I got my OG res back and also got diamond support so I can get 3 more plots around my other one. Currently building a Mega mall on 8402 but I have 3 other plots to play with. Was going to make a museum/founding father fall on one of them because I love my promos and have 8 vaults full of them. This leaves me with 2 plots. So enough of the background, I wanted to make a maze. It halloween which means mazes and haunted houses (not the design idea). So it sparked an idea to make a maze and host an event. Not sure what the prize will be yet but I'm thinking a promo of some type or maybe even my head. I also remembered an episode of dragonball where goku goes into some type of tower with levels and one of the final levels has a changing maze. I want a multi level maze where each level gets harder to figure out and the final level will change every few minutes into a random design. Might be a piston change or just iron door randomizer. Anyway, wanted to reach out to everyone for ideas and maybe even some red stone engineer can help me with this idea? Also with the founding fathers hall, I will use that to make statues of people the donate to my upcoming projects, so any and all help is useful!
    Milosaurus_Rex and MoreMoople like this.
  2. I'm no redstone engineer, but I'd like to think that I'm a decent builder. If you need any help on that side of things, I'd be happy to lend a hand! :D
    stormboy231 likes this.