Event: The Hunger Games

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by AlexHallon, Apr 13, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Is it claimed yet?
    Do I have the perms on it?
    :rolleyes:
  2. Wait... Am I a Contestant or still in the Lottery?
  3. Lottery, noone are Contestants yet :rolleyes:
  4. Meh, I've been trying to get one near it. I'll claim it ASAP and PM you the details.
  5. Ok, it doesn't need to be near 6338, anywhere in SMP3 is great :D
  6. ...Claimed yet?
  7. When is the Lottery and the Dispenser Party?
  8. I claimed it. Res 6452 on smp3. You have all the perms. If you need anything, just ask. (like custom res messages, for example.)
  9. Ok, thanks for helping out with this!
    I'll start building there soon.
    The res message can be default for now.
  10. Alex am I still a filmer?
  11. Yes you are :)
  12. I want to be in the lottery! :) And I'll donate 2,474 Rupees, cause I'm nice. :) Xxxxx.
  13. SAy the word and I'll donate the rupees.
  14. Thanks :D I hope that's the word =I
  15. Silk Touch I.PNG 55% used, but still a Silk Touch Pickaxe, and still a Prize!
    Just a small question: Should it be Prize for the Winner or in the Dispenser Party?
  16. Alex,You should really start the game soon,People are getting tired of waiting :(
  17. I know, since it's holiday for 4 days now here in Sweden, I'll build alot!
    I also think that we need a new GameHolder, Chascarrillo might get kicked out.
    (I'm not telling why)
    IamSaj likes this.
  18. remember,If you dont do it,All work to make it possible will have been wasted :)
  19. The Arena should be done today, hopefullt we can finish the Capital before Monday :D
  20. What time zone are you guys? When ever the server is on there's no one actually in the server except for that one time
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.