[Event] The Big Dig

Discussion in 'Empire Events' started by JDHallows, Mar 24, 2017.

1. I will try to be there
    Sazukemono likes this.
  2. sure thing! ^_~*

Aww so sorry you won't be there to join us :( something tells me this event will happen again soonish, though ^_~* (excellent sig btw :p)
    MoreMoople, SkeleTin007 and JParsonsX like this.
  3. Woo ima be there hope it ain’t smp I’m in the end but if needed I’ll kill myself
  4. Been so long since we had a big dig..
    DarkModFallen likes this.
  5. Big dig is still going on for anybody looking to join!
    We've had fun so far :) If you need a lot of stone and other materials such as terracotta, this is a great opportunity!

Started out at the beautiful center waste outpost on SMP3 :D

Stands out a lot more than the previous one. Very pretty design!

It started off a little slow... But things started rolling after Saz made the path ;) ;)

Look at that fabulous mustache!

Some of us may have left our mark on the walls as we went....

Waffles are obviously epic wall decor...

A marlix even showed up at one point! :eek:

Saz and the others fought valiantly, but alas, it escaped

Thanks for hosting Saz! I look forward to any future big digs :)
    Sazukemono and b0bbythebuild3r like this.
  6. Hey! You can see my potato on the left hand wall!
    Sazukemono likes this.
  7. This big dig took us 8 hours from start to finish, with something around a dozen different players helping throughout the process. Excellent job you guys!!

Here's some shots from the end of the event:

the final few valiant miners

a view with the finished pit! :D

one of many nearby pieces of art, looks great!

we don't just make a big hole in the ground, we make it look pretty :D
  8. We also had a momentus show up after the pit was finally emptied ;)

annnd I must give thanks to Otus_NigRum for improving the bridge and making it much less perilous to traverse ^_~* :p
  9. Surprisingly there was no lava or big caves

10. This was my favourite event out of all of the ones I have done! It was very interactive and made new, and shaped already existed friendships, i'm so glad to have played with these amazing people and with everyone who didn't make it to the end!

What you guys are missing though is those amazing wall inscriptions! Look at the image above, isn't it the most mature piece of poetry you have ever seen? (wonder who wrote it?)

Look at the second last image, all of those beautiful inscriptions. You have, yours truly with, Megadeth, Otus, Memes, ACDC, Keemstar, Metallica, and oh.. what is that word at the bottom? Gee, I wonder who would of placed that there, must of been a very mature person I guess. :)

Other than that, it was a blast to dig with everyone! I'm sad it's over, but I do hope we can do something community related like this next time! Maybe we can find a mountain and completely flatten it? Or as a community we could all build some sort of castle, wouldn't it be great? Everyone's own art and style, (and most likely trollness) put into a work of art, should bond the community I would say.

Anyway, thank you everyone for such an amazing day, I love you all :)
  11. Oh yeah, I did improve that road didn't I? :p I am happy to help as always, I hope to give to this community as much as they gave to me. Building roads, that's what Otus Roads Inc. is for ^_^
    MoreMoople and Sazukemono like this.
  12. But that staircase tho
    Sazukemono and Smooshed_Potato like this.
  13. It was a beautiful staircase, and so safe!! 😋 Thanks for improving the platform, too 😆 it definitely needed all the help 😆
    ConductorConduit and MoreMoople like this.
  14. Glad I could help out with this project! I had a lot of fun!
    Sazukemono likes this.