[Event Suggestion] Capture the Flag

Discussion in 'Suggestion Box Archives' started by Gaming_Comander, Mar 24, 2019.

1. Bump! I'm in the process of finding the staff who have hosted the most events, Saz is so far hosting the most. This part is crucial to figuring out who will be in the convo
  2. With 9 votes under my belt, I'm at good progress. But I'm going to need about 30 to really get this thing up and running. After all, it wouldn't look to appeasing with only 9 votes, none of which include me
  3. Imagine this: SkeleTin007 is taken back by Red's Pig, as his enemy Eviltoade tries to direct his pig towards their territory. SkeleTon007's teammate, THE_OP_VILLAGER, jumps away from TBird1128 and her direction of the charging Blue Pig, as they make their way towards the hole which will determine the winner. Now think about this: Imagine 8 0r 10 players doing this, and the holes are farther away and obstacles are implemented. Fun right? If you vote for this event idea, we can make it a reality!
    SkeleTin007 and Foxy_Kitty like this.
  4. There is all ready a capture the flag game at the pvp area of the games server... but I think it’s broken
    Foxy_Kitty likes this.
  5. No there ain't....I would have seen it, besides, it's simplified
    Foxy_Kitty likes this.
  6. You are mistaken. You are thinking of creature capture. Which contains the word 'capture' and the idea of color coordinated teams. But there is no such thing as capture the flag :D
    Top_Benny and Foxy_Kitty like this.
  7. Bump! 14 Votes! 16 away from my goal! Be sure to tell your friends. And if you are one of the 246 viewers don't forget to vote as well XD
  8. 15 votes now...15 more
  9. Bump! 12 more votes needed
  10. I would really like to see this happen, I've suggested Capture the Flag in the past and it was never implemented, so I hope this is!
    It would be a really fun game to play with everyone, you have my vote :)
    Foxy_Kitty and Gaming_Comander like this.
  11. Tahts conclued tahts lol
    Gaming_Comander likes this.
  12. Bump! 8 more votes!!
  13. Aaaand there! 3o Votes! Albeit, 2 are down votes but a 28/2 ratio aint bad at all!. My next step is to pm a few guys before actually presenting my event! Wish me luck!
    _Levy_McGarden_ likes this.