{Event} PvP with alice

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by AceofAlice, Nov 10, 2018.

1. hello everyone, it's been a looooong time since i've hosted a pvp event, mainly because i hate the combat system. however, haunted candy has been nerfed recently, which was one of my biggest concerns with pvp (it became basically impossible to kill anyone). this in mind, i wanted to host another pvp event, with big prizes of course.

when:
    friday the 30th of november 8pm emc time. long time away i know, but i happen to be off school that day so i will be able to stay awake during the event

where:
    smp pvp on the games server.

how long:
    3 rounds planned, in arenas of my choosing, however i may add more rounds on during the event if i feel up to it.

prizes:
    each round will have a prize of 50,000 rupees, and ill find some other items (promos, custom items etc.) to throw into the prize pool.

promos and items in the prize pool:
    dc of emeralds, dc of obsidian x2, pot of gold x4 (used), prancer (unused), marlix bow, headless horseman axe, 2 stacks of shiny fur, 32 sparks, 9 remote shop signs.
    donations:
    khaosi: escd x2, emc new years 2017 firework x3
    skeletin007: super dragon poop, 2 sparks, lucky rabbit foot (mob drop), 7 weighted arrows

how to win:
    simply be the first person to kill me in any round, and the prize will be yours.

like always, donations are accepted but not required. if you are feeling generous and wish to donate mail items/pay rupees to accessdatabase, and ill add your name to a list here.

i look forward to seeing you all in the arenas!
  2. you're uninvited

bumpo
  3. you're even more uninvited

bumpo
  4. i dont know how much more uninvited you can be

bumpo
    JeffiGaming likes this.
  5. warning(?): slight language
    EliteMobHunter and JeffiGaming like this.
  6. Bump (=^・ω・^)y=

someone donated some promos, but ive forgotten your name, when i find it in my chat logs ill add you to op, sorry!
  7. ~(=^‥^)ノ
  8. (=^・ェ・^=)
  9. (^・o・^)ノ” 3 days!!
  10. (/^▽^)/ 2 days!!
  11. A SATURDAY?

im coming back 2 emc for this.
  12. no q its friday
  13. Cant wait for later Alice!!
    PikminNate and AccessDatabase like this.
  14. less than 5 hours until it starts, hope to see you all there ヽ( ★ω★)ノ
  15. I also donated something to the prize pool ;)
  16. starts in 3 minutes!
  17. thanks to everyone who came, i had fun and hope you did too!

congrats to the winners!
    the_op_villager
    pikminnate
    captaincraft300

all prizes have been distributed, thanks to everyone who donated, really helped out! ヽ( ★ω★)ノ
    PikminNate likes this.