[EVENT] my 2nd year!

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by NathanRP, Feb 3, 2016.

?

How many years have you been on EMC?

4+ years 3 vote(s) 8.8%
3.5---3.99 years 1 vote(s) 2.9%
3---3.49 years 3 vote(s) 8.8%
2.5---2.99 years 0 vote(s) 0.0%
2---2.49 years 6 vote(s) 17.6%
1.5---1.99 years 4 vote(s) 11.8%
1---1.49 years 12 vote(s) 35.3%
.5---.99 years 0 vote(s) 0.0%
.1---.49 years 3 vote(s) 8.8%
less than 10 days 2 vote(s) 5.9%
  1. Hey guys... no, no, no,

Ok guys I, nah doesn't sound right,

my 2nd year is, nope,

What: Ok, hey guys, yay sounds good, my 2nd year is approaching really fast and I plan on doing a drop party, a maze, and a few other plans in store like maybe hide-and-go-seek or a big pvp tournament I don't know the other parts but for sure a maze and drop party! But here's the thing I would love it if people would donate miscellaneous or unwanted items even promos will do! All the items go toward the dp and/or maze, pvp, hide-n-seek

Where: drop party: /smp6 /v 12002 dpfloor1 we have 8 sets of 4 droppers in a whole 60x60x5 dpfloor!
    maze: /smp6 /v 12002 maze this is a maze 60x60 maze that is completely darked out with tp signs to send you back to start! be careful and don't step on the wrong block!
    hide-and-go-seek: /smp6 /v <to be announced at party> this is were I go hidden on the live map and I hide on a hopefully hard to find me on res winner will get a prize from donations or a promo I choose.
    pvp tournament: /smp6 /pvp this is where we will (hopefully) get into 2 teams of even numbers (10v10 20v20 etc) and fight it out please don't enter the arena again I will track the deaths on a sheet of paper if you get more than one your kill(s) don't count keep it fair for the others!

When: Saturday February 28th 2016 8:00 PM EMC time the time is subject to change due to my schedule

Where to donate: /smp6 /v 12002 donations I'll try and set something up soon if there isn't any chests there to donate then mail it to me using /mail and I will pay back the cost to mail the items to me.
    I hope to see you there!
    SirTah, ShelLuser and crafter31211 like this.
  2. Cool I will try to make it and first
    NathanRP likes this.
  3. Bump! This event will happen the 28th!
  4. bump! please comment if you can make it or not! it will really help me out with timings ;)
  5. This sounds like a fun event and Happy 2nd year on EMC!
    I can't make it though, it's like 3 or 4am for me at that time. Everyone else though, have fun!:)
    NathanRP likes this.
  6. I'll be going! Congrats on 2 years :)
    NathanRP likes this.
  7. I emptied all my vaults (near 20 full vaults worth) and I have around 43 some thousand items if they were all in 64's but they aren't I'll get some new donation chests soon if anyone wants to donate!
  8. I will try my best to make it.
  9. B- bu- bum- bump!
  10. Alert: starts in 20 mins due to a change in schedule!
  11. Happy 2 year Nathan! :D

Awesome prize pool! :p
    NathanRP likes this.