[EVENT] MERCILESS HORSE RACE TRACK TEST!

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by MrAdazahi, Apr 20, 2018.

1. Hello!

I need some players to test my horse race track, and what better way to do that then an event??

What: I will be hosting various tests of different modes of my horse race tracks for players to try out, get your best horses and come have some fun!

Where: /v 5229 on utopia, read the rules to your left, then press the teleport button to the horse race track. when you are there, i will start the race and list any additional rules (e.g. no jumping, donkeys only, etc.)

When: Tomorrow Saturday, 4/21/18 at 2PM EMC time

Why: Well obviously because theres prizes! (as if anyone would come if there werent any!) First place gets a random promo worth >20k, second place gets a 131 speed horse , third place gets a 8k speed horse. Obviously, these arent the best thing, but cut me some slack im low on rupees xP

Who: Uh, me hosting, you racing?

How: im literlly only adding all of the question words because my OCD wont allow me not to, but how, uh, with horses i guess lol.

And, yes, this is being held at the +breed residence, and thus, will be a bit of a promotion for the Bro-Op, if you want to join, you'll be able to see some of the horses you can breed there! Bro-Op thread: https://empireminecraft.com/threads/business-the-new-horse-bro-op-v2-0.76568/#post-1431422

Hope to see you there!

P.S. This track is merciless, just as the title says, ive made it as hard as possible, so you might want to get some practice in, this isnt just a test of who has the fastest horse!
  2. i actually hate the cave part.
    RainbowPony and FadedMartian like this.
  3. haha, youre meant to >: D
  4. a few minutes early bump
  5. this bump is totally early but i just want to say - race starting in about 15 minutes!
  6. Race over!

1st... The-Op_villager
    2nd... Kryarias
    3rd... Jdhallows

thanks for participating!