[Business] The new horse Bro-Op (v2.0!!)

Discussion in 'Business Listings' started by MrAdazahi, Apr 15, 2018.

1. Hey Guys!
    You might remember the outdated thread named "The new horse Bro-op" however, the Bro-op has gone through so many changes, i feel like a new thread is needed to explain!

Summary: The Bro-Op is a collaboration of some of the best horses on EMC, and the most effective way to become a horse breeder! The Bro-Op breeders are very friendly players from two different "Rivals" who put aside their differences and combined to become a mix of "+breed" and "The Co-Op", becoming "The Bro-Op" Together we mas a great majority of horses for players to come together and breed, and of course, have fun together!

+breed: +breed was originally a public utility started by me, MrAdazahi, a long time ago. It has ended its regime as the best way to get horses easily, making it private, but this is a good thing. For those of us interested in horses, leaving +breed public would (and slowly was) ruin the horse economy. Prices for fast horses drop when many of them exist, so +breed became private, requiring players to add their own horses to it so that they can join and get access.

The Co-Op: Short for "The Cooperation", the Co-Op was a very large breeding place that was quite difficult to enter, but yielded good results upon entry. Players get access to amazing horses by joining the Co-Op, but now the Bro-Op collab makes the selection of horses even better!

What do you get out of this?: Well, obviously adding your horses to get into the Co-Op will allow you to use your horses in addition to the Bro-Op horses. Now you might wonder, what exactly are the Bro-Ops horses? Are they worth trying to use? Well, here are a few stats from horse counts (Between the two residences)

134 Speed: 26*
    135 Speed: 18*
    136 Speed: 2
    137 Speed: 1

Other slower horses (133-) are there too. but they are nonwhite colors*, meant for breeding rarer color horses.

*I counted 4 of the 134 speeds as 135 speeds as their stats are 134.99, 134.98, 134.97, and 134.96. Come on, those are defiantly 135s
    *Multiple of these 134s are actually also not white!

Alright cool, how do you get in?: Getting in is simple, send me a private message telling me the stats of the horses you want to add. The other members and I will discuss if they are worthy and you will be informed if your application is accepted. Please use this format

Breeder Name:

Horses being added:

Breeder alt accounts (if applicable):

Breeder Recommendations*:

Extra comments:

*Breeder recommendations are helpful to have when trying to get in. If a player from the Bro-Op recommends you, write their name there! (You might want to talk to the other members before PMing me your application to try to get their recs!) Also, dont try to lie, i will ask them to confirm they actually gave you a rec! Heres a list of Bro-Op Members:

Aiyard
    AncientTower
    ArtemisV
    BCR_
    ChumMiner
    HannahEB
    Klutch_
    Kryarias
    MrAdazahi (Don't try to get recs from me, you're sending the app to me!)
    MrsWishes
    PhoenixAffinity
    Slip55
    Star09
    JohnKidd

(List will be updated with new members!)

Thanks for reading, and happy Breeding! (haha, that rhymed!)

With Lots of love (And Breeding Luck!)

-ex

MrAdazahi
  2. Love this group!
  3. <3

(Also, BUMP!)
  4. Sorry if this is an early bump, but i want to say the thread is updated as we have got a new 135 and 134, join now to breed them, among many others!
  5. Still love this group. <3
    MrAdazahi likes this.