[EVENT] Member Appreciation

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by lntra, Jul 20, 2012.

?

Would you like a prize?

I think prizes is a good idea. I may donate... 21 vote(s) 65.6%
I think prizes is a bad idea. I will NOT donate! 5 vote(s) 15.6%
Maybe.. 8 vote(s) 25.0%
I still have to think about it...( when you're done thinking, comment below!) 6 vote(s) 18.8%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. ign: thetrufflehunter :p that wasn't so hard :p
  2. 2 for 1998golfer
  3. 8 slots left!!
  4. What number
  5. hmmmmm...... one of the available ones probably :p (any number)

im kinda confused on what we r supposed to do tho...
  6. I*ts just a forum where you do sumething nice to the person. Prizes will be avalible...
  7. List please? I would like to see the numbers that arent taken.
  8. Too many strange colours, I find that too hard to read, so no comment.
  9. Herb, tell what paragraph you want me to summarize...
  10. The numbers NOT taken BTW
  11. 42 plox
  12. 20 please
  13. I was just trying to subtly let you know that, if you post in lots of strange colours (as you did in the original posting), some people might not read it, because it's hard on the eyes.

So maybe in future you might want to avoid using lots of coloured text.

I will now paste it into a notepad, so I can read it, and I'll let you know what I think of the idea - I'll write more later.
    roblikescake likes this.
  14. Excellent. I have some money in a Nigerian bank account; maybe you can help me out? :)
  15. <moving on from my complaint about the colours...>

This sounds like a really nice idea.

I don't want to participate in the list, but I like the idea of it.

I'd suggest maybe not adding too many slots; get the thing going, see how it works out - and maybe add more at a later date, once it is up-and-running.

I'd also suggest maybe not calling it "member appreciation" because perhaps people will confuse "member" and "supporter" - they often seem to. IDK; I know you changed name already; it's just a thought. "User appreciation"? "Player appreciation club"? "Society of friends" nah, wait, that's the Quakers...

Will each person pay for the gift they give to the next - or will it be funded by the donations? Will they all be around the same value? How often will a gift be given out?

Anyway - that's just my thoughts; good luck with it!
  16. No 42
  17. Fine, 3 plox,
  18. its not plox or plz its PLEASE