[Event] Kill PenguinDJ and Dr_Chocolate14

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by padde73, Dec 29, 2015.

?

Will you be attending?

Yes! 8 vote(s) 25.0%
No... 8 vote(s) 25.0%
Might make it! 16 vote(s) 50.0%
  1. Bump!
    Happy new year!;)
  2. I can't kill Penguin without gapples. If he has gapples, oh boy.
  3. Hello! I've updated the OP, we've changed the time to 6pm because our event is 1 hour after Mob Arena starts. Hopefully Mob Arena will be over at our new time. Hope you can attend with the new time!:)
  4. I find this... incorrect.
    Rimont and padde73 like this.
  5. Feel free to prove me wrong at the event :)
    padde73 likes this.
  6. Bump it up!
  7. Hey! Unfortunately we have to push the event to the 15th of January because Dr. got a sudden thing that he needs to attend. But this might be good because we noticed that a lot of people voted for "Might make it". Hopefully more players can make it with the new time and date. Hope to still see you there:)
  8. Bump! Can you make it?
  9. I really hope everyone at the event will get into a group. Last time at the Staff-Killing event, there were some players that would just kill you instead of the primary targets. I hate players like that. :/
  10. You hate players like me because of how I choose to enjoy the game?

Okay.
    padde73 and Dr_Chocolate14 like this.
  11. *sigh* Penguin, I feel like we just talked about the whole "human shield" thing...
  12. But you make such a nice shield... :(
  13. Bumpster
  14. Hmm this is something I need to go to, as the last EMC UHC I chased Penguin down when he was low and got picked off during chase :mad: I will get my revenge!
  15. I was at 9.5 hearts the entire game until I 3v1'd and got down to 4. I was never low. :p
    Dr_Chocolate14 likes this.
  16. I sell poison if you want ;)
  17. I remember it was someone on your team, you may have been behind him so I saw your gamer tag and thought it was you, regardless, I shall slay the penguin!
    Hashhog likes this.
  18. See, this is why we had to have that talk about human shields. They just lead to confusion and broken hearts. :(
    DatFoxMan likes this.
  19. So what I'm hearing here, use you as a human shield? I'm so confused ;)
  20. I use zion_moyer as a himan shield in mob arena.... I dont see what you mean by that.
    DatFoxMan likes this.