(Event} Is Permanent Derelict Protection in the stars for you?

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by Raaynn, Apr 2, 2019.

?

Have you witnessed a Meteor shower?

Yes. 9 vote(s) 64.3%
No. 3 vote(s) 21.4%
Sounds too painful to bathe in. 2 vote(s) 14.3%
  1. EVENT IS CLOSED. NO FURTHER ENTRIES.

The Event begins now on the second day of the fourth month …. whilst Mercury is submerged by Neptune,
    Disappeared long ago into the mists of time, the Tower of Knowledge was lost, mysteriously vanished, with no trace of its fate….
    ...Only to re-materialize now, decades later, here within the great Empire itself, its mysteries waiting to be unlocked by those willing to try.

Your task is simple... but not. Submit an entry for the Great Library, a written book detailing the creature of greatest interest to you. There are two methods of submission, either of which may earn you a reward.

The first option is the most trying… gain entry into the Tower, and add your Tome into the well of knowledge (The secret divulged will only lessen your chances of achieving the final reward). For those who fail in this task, you may still look for another method of entry to win a lesser reward…
    You citizens of the Empire have until the closefall of Eta Aquarids, on the seventh day of the fifth month, to attempt your submissions…. Do not delay, your very future may be in the stars...

EVENT IS CLOSED. NO FURTHER ENTRIES.

Entry Requirements: Written books on the creature of your preference (2 copies).
    Option 1: Submit inside the tower for a chance at 1 Permanent derelict Protection Voucher
    Option 2: For a chance at a Diamond Supporter Voucher look to other submission options…
    Alts all be most welcomed….
    Entry Deadline: May 7th, 2019

See you on the 7th :)
  2. Do the books have to be signed? some of us dont really like to sign books? Aka can we submit a book and quill with writing in it
    Raaynn likes this.
  3. Yes.. signed (written books)
    That is the purpose of the event for myself. :)
  4. 2 creatures down... Just a short tale about them I found online. Just not sure what accounts will sign them. :rolleyes:
  5. Mercury is rising, so do not dally til the end
    For the task is simple... but also difficult my friend.
  6. Only 3 days remain
    and none have succeeded I see,
    so remember, as a wizard,
    doors be of no use to me.
  7. EVENT IS CLOSED. NO FURTHER ENTRIES.
  8. Ah dang it, I got my times mixed up :( was just about to head on
  9. And winner of the Diamond Voucher is TheFriedmans! for their entry outside of the tower.. also a fan of the creature chosen. :)

and the grand prize winner this event is.. well, nobody. Which means i will eventually come up with a new event to give one away.

Really I tried to make it not so difficult, just to get you to think outside the box a little... but this was the main clue.

Simple, but not. To enter the tower simply use /v 12022 wisdom

Now open to all, hopefully there will be a way to share books to read eventually.

Good Luck next time!
    607, liamwill and jacob5089 like this.
  10. Ah, nice one! I guess I should've looked into this... :oops:
  11. Ahhh bangs wall against wall

I tried to see if there where any in the Res but I had no luck