[Event] Harvest Day with luckycmusic45a

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by luckycmusic45, Oct 1, 2018.

1. Hello, I'm luckycmusic45a and I will be hosting a weekly Harvest Day event on UTOPIA @ 5102. The event will start Monday, October 8th 2018. It will run for 2 hours. The event will start at 9:00pm EMC time.

I hope everybody can join me in this first time event with me. It will be fun.

I might have a Fishing Tournament at this Harvest Day event. You can participate in the fishing tournament or if you're just into harvesting crops and chopping trees that is okay with me. I just want everybody to have a good experience here at this event.

I'm looking forward to seeing you. Thanks.
    Sazukemono, ItsDicey and SkeleTin007 like this.
  2. I might be able to try to make it.
    Benny_gamer44 and luckycmusic45 like this.
  3. Change of plans on the location of the Harvest Day event starting next Monday, October 8th. The place will be at my res on utopia @ /v 5102. I thought that would be the perfect place to have since the plots are bigger and there is plenty of room to roam around. Anyway I will get my res in preparation for the event. Just wanted to give you a heads up on the change of location. Thanks.

PS. The time of the event is still the same at 9:00pm EMC
  4. Just wanted to let you know that tonight is my first Harvest day event. I'm really excited about this. I hope that some of you can came and participate. Looking forward to seeing some of you.

The Harvest day will start tonight at 9:00pm EMC time on utopia @ /v 4731. The event will repeat every Monday @ 9:00pm.

Thanks,
  5. Okay just want to give you guys a heads up. I have moved my Harvest Day from Monday to Friday. The event will start at 6:00pm EMC time. It's still a weekly event. The reason I moved the event on Friday is because Bromine_XD has his Market Day event on Friday so I was thinking that more people can come and shop.

If you have a comment, let me know what you think.

Thanks,
  6. Okay just another update: I have moved my Harvest Day to a monthly event now. Location is still the same, utopia, /v 5102. The time of the event will be now at 6:00pm EMC time. Sorry for the inconvenience. I hope that you will still come to the event even if it's a monthly event now.
    Bromine_XD likes this.
  7. Hey just an FYI, I am having my Harvest Day November 5, 2018 on utopia @ /v 5102. The time of the event will be at 6:00pm EMC time. I hope everyone can attend the event. It will be a monthly event so bring your axes and your fishing poles if you want to fish, chop, or harvest. If you need anything, let me know.
  8. Cool, I hope to see you there tomorrow! :D
    luckycmusic45 likes this.
  9. For my Harvest Day event tonight @ 6:00pm EMC time, I will be on the EMC Discord Comm 1 channel 30 minutes prior to the event that way you can find me on the channel and we can chat and have a good time. Looking forward to seeinig you on Discord and on utopia (/v 5102).
  10. Okay it's that time again for my event. I hope that you can come to Harvest Day with me @ utopia /v 5102. You can either harvest, chop, fish or just hang out with me for a while. The event will stay open for 2 hours. So come and hang out with me. Looking forward to seeing you.