[EVENT] Harvest Day Old Thread

Discussion in 'Empire Events' started by Eviltoade, Jul 30, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I'm ready! ^o^
    Sazukemono likes this.
  2. Thank you or hosting the Harvest Day, I did drop off some Bone Meal Blocks to help
    Sazukemono likes this.
  3. I was wondering where the extra bonemeal came from! :D thanks bunches!!
  4. YASSSSSS, ILL try my SUPER best to make it, but i can't promise you all make it...
  5. This time we added a wool-zone where you can sheer all the different colors of wool! (Thanks to Top_Benny and The_Y0sh who helped build this masterpiece)

nearly there...

Finished! (awesome job jewel_king)

Nickblockmaster and Top_Benny like this.
  6. it was fun having national hockey debate club! That’s called a typical Thursday night at harvest day! Thanks for hosting saz!
    Sazukemono likes this.
  7. Sharpening my blades for harvest day! Will there be cake?
    Sazukemono likes this.
  8. let them eat cake!!
    Nickblockmaster likes this.
  9. Last night's harvest day got a little silly near the end ;) We broke out into a game of Chase and Catch Saz, with fishing poles! They caught me quite a few times :D I'm just sorry we didn't end up with video of it happening! All that ducking and dodging and figure-8 flying (not to mention res tp shenanigans) were really quite something to behold :p I was never able to keep my lead for very long ;)
    Look how close they all are! xD

For the curious, there was indeed cake - as well as monstrously huge chorus plant-projects, and some acacia-focused lumbering! ;)

We also had quite a few new names join the fun - and one or two notable legacies returning from a long hiatus ;)Welcome and welcome back, y'all! Thanks to everyone for coming out and hanging with us yesterday, it was super entertaining.
    I look forward to seeing everyone again soon!
    Nickblockmaster and Top_Benny like this.
  10. And in the end... we caught her.
    Nickblockmaster and Sazukemono like this.
  11. We had a great time whacking and fishing, and I'm glad so many people showed up. There was indeed some cake, and well. . . that about does it justice for me :p
    Thanks again, for hosting Saz!
    Sazukemono likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.