{EVENT} Foxy Hollow ~ Official Thread

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by Kaddrii, May 19, 2018.

?

Will I like to participate in finding my phone?

Yes!! That thing costed me, like, 50k!! (and this event sound really cool so far!) 15 vote(s) 93.8%
Nah, that thing only costed like, 1r. (Even though this sounds really cool!) 1 vote(s) 6.3%
  1. Thanks!

I still don't have a date set because it's still in a couple of months :(
  2. cant wait ill try my hardest to get on for this
    Foxy_Kitty likes this.
  3. do you have a date set yet?
    purplebook163 likes this.
  4. Nope. It will be in October, before the 31st. I will set the date at least a few weeks before it.
  5. Update:

Recourse Packs!
    This is just a reminder that you can use texture packs, I recommend either realistic or halloween textures for the event.
    Also, I found a problem :oops:. I realized that having a Halloween event in utopia is not a very good choice at all because it's always daytime... So if you have a texture pack with a dark sky I think it will look way cooler than vanilla.
    I created a doc with instructions here to help you download texture packs if you need help at all.

Don't worry though, using a recourse pack is only an option, not a requirement. :D
    Have Fun! đź‘»
  6. Sounds like a cunningly designed event Lady fox, hope I will be able to attend.
  7. Thanks!
  8. Bump!
    I can't believe I started this in May and it's happening in a month! I'm very excited. Still too early to pick a date yet. I don't want to choose the wrong one and end up having to move because of new plans. Thanks for your donations! Feel free to bring more for the prize pop, there isn't enough stuff just yet! (/v +Foxyhollow donate)
  9. My phone! I have to find it! The thing costed me like…! *zombie apocalypse starts suddenly*

Krysyy, Aikar, I know you are behind this, because of the fact that it’s night!
  10. Yup. I'm dead isn't that worse for me then? ;)
  11. What he/she said (I never wanna have another awkward member again…)
  12. ... WHYY
  13. Went to the res a few days ago, it looks great
  14. Glad to hear some review, thanks!
  15. The date has been set! This coming Sunday at /v +FoxyHollow at 7:00 pm on Utopia server! Remember to bring along a cool skin and Halloween spirit!
  16. Who's excited for this Sunday? :D