[Event] Faithcaster's 900th day

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by Faithcaster, Oct 4, 2014.

?

What do we do if potatos take over the world?

Eat potatos 10 vote(s) 22.7%
Eat potato chips 15 vote(s) 34.1%
We force dwight to shave his beard, so we can throw it at attacking potatos. 35 vote(s) 79.5%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Was only able to make it for a brief period of time, but it seemed like a cool party. :) Wish I could've come to more. Thanks for holding it, and happy 900th day.
    Faithcaster likes this.
  2. Quite fun, awesome parkour, liked the pumpkin challenge (though not super original), didn't get anything at the drop parties but I'm sure other people got some cool stuff, and it was really cool to get that many people at once. Great party overall. Then there was the adventure map challenge. Never again, that.
    hashhog3000 and Faithcaster like this.
  3. That was incredibly hard, but I thought it was cool. I literally won the third place prize by less than a second at the end.
    Faithcaster likes this.
  4. Ugh i was up al night trying to find marlix armour and momentus tooth pick :(
  5. I too was unable to make the full thing, but it was fun while I was there! :) Thanks so much, Faithcaster! :D Happy 900th! *tosses Faith an anniversary cookie*
    Faithcaster likes this.
  6. okay.. This is why players in-game have been telling my beard won a poll so now I must shave it. I was very confused by it most of my reactions were " What? Poll? Shaving? Potatos? Uh?"