[EVENT] Empire Games' Mob Arena!

Discussion in 'Empire Events' started by Sazukemono, Mar 1, 2018.

1. Can’t wait and shouldn’t I be there?
  2. I assume you mean "shouldn't I be [on the leaderboards]?" I did some looking, but I don't have your name down in any of my records for rounds won. :( If you think I missed something, go ahead and PM me which one you remember winning and I'll dig through that day's logs more carefully. :)

Looking forward to seeing you there tonight! :D
    MoreMoople likes this.
  3. i feel any game which includes the loss of youritems is pretty much a bad game idea all around
    Sazukemono likes this.
  4. Well, it adds in a little risk ;)
    There are certain rounds where you don't lose your items, and you could always bring soulbound stuff!
    SliceOfRhyBread and Sazukemono like this.
  5. There are also rounds where no items are included at all - but the most fun rounds are the ones where there's no risk to your items and you can bring the best you have :D
    SkeleTin007 and MoreMoople like this.
  6. I hope all goes well this mob arena :) I will try to be at the next one soon ;)
    Sazukemono and MoreMoople like this.
  7. But today is monday
    Sazukemono likes this.
  8. ..... well then xD.... I was just really looking forward to mob arena, apparently

*quietly removes from front page*

Tune in, tomorrow, for the real deal!!
  9. I mean, there's nothing that says you can't do one today... ;)
    (Also if you do an impromptu one, you can tweak the time a bit and make it an hour or two later so that I can go :D)
  10. that kinda brings something else up I've been meaning to ask about: TIMING!!!

When is good for y'all who want to attend but can't come to the already-scheduled times?
    I want to accommodate allll the times for mass chaos and mayhem that I can, but it's hard to know for sure when we should have another one (theme/flavor undecided) :confused: replies can go in this thread or into my inbox, whichever you're more comfortable with :p
  11. 10 or 11 pm EMC time would be lovely
    Sazukemono and PikminNate like this.
  12. same
  13. I actually wouldn't make that time I like around 8 pm
  14. Just a reminder that the Leaderboards and Token balances have been updated for our most recent Mob Arena!! Updated a bit later than usual, but not forgotten! ;)
  15. I would love to go but I keep getting this error message saying software aborted so I won't make it today
  16. I'll see if I can make it :)
    Sazukemono and MoreMoople like this.
  17. Finally! My next mob arena is upon us! I'm really looking forward to seeing y'all run around in there, fighting all the foes I throw at'cha!!

Buuut, I've also got some real-talk.

Lately my internet has been really really awful in a mostly-unpredictable way (you may have even noticed this happening, over the past two weeks). This is generally pretty frustrating to me, and usually only prompts feeling of pity from others. But tonight, I'll be hosting an event for others, and i'm a bit concerned how these issues will affect the course of mob arena. So, while I'm super psyched and looking forward to tonight (and I hope to see many y'all there), we will quite likely experience some hiccups during the course of the evening. Usually the connection restores quickly and I'm able to get back on within a minute or two, but that's a lot of time when dealing with mob arena. :oops:

Due to that, I hope that if you come, you'll be willing to forgive me the handful of times I (inevitably) disconnect. Also, any help kindly explaining what's going on to those who are baffled and upset would also be greatly appreciated. :D ❤️
    SkeleTin007 and MoreMoople like this.
  18. Mob Arena is happening tonight (as long as this storm doesn't knock my power out). I'll still have my phone to update y'all here if I have to cancel... but if you hear nothing: assume we're still on!

Hopefully the weather holds, and I can see y'all later! ;)
    SkeleTin007, MoreMoople and Eviltoade like this.
  19. I wish I could make it Saz but I got a sick ton of hmwk to do :( I hope you have fun though and I wish everybody the best of luck
    Sazukemono likes this.